TMQs questions and some other questions

• Hello,

I wanna know at what levels we can finally pick quests to farm fuel for each TMQ? Sorry to lazy search and have more questions, so. In other words I wanna know at what levels which TMQs quests unlock.

Which TMQs and TMQ's levels can my level 40 physical Swordsman could solo (I have SS and Wish Dex Buff)?

Where to use Dark Devil's Silver Coins? And what I can get for them?

Thank you in advance.

• 1. Fuel for all tmq’s are like db hunt, so you have to kill mobs +-5 of your lvl, even if your lvl 70 and want to do tmq 1 you have to kill 65+ in order to count as a kill.

2. Srry not sure, but maybe just tmq 1 and 2? If you use an alt buffer maybe 3? Youll only know if you test it.

3. After lvl 41 you get boss quest available. So when you kill mobs sometimes after you kill them an evil majin spawns in its place. Kill it and they have a chance to drop dark devil coins.

5. When the boss icon (bottom left hand corner) turns grey; 2 bosses will spawn. One for lvl 49 and lower (yellow map) and one for lvl 50 and over (red map). (Not quite sure on the exact lvls but once fat majins spawn instead of slim majins youll be able to do the red map boss).

Once a group of people kill it youll have the chance to exchange your coins for titles that give like cooldown bonus or anti crit bonus or for boxes too.

• First question was which levels which TMQs quests unlock. So you did not answer question and told me what I know for years...

Why you answered at all to this?
    I asked, because that started to happen when at level 38 when I started kill mobs at 41-47 level zone, so wanted know where to spend those.

Can you be more specific about 5th pararaph, because it was written so so, so I only understood we need kill some bosses who knows where to use those coins...

So anyone can answer my questions seriously not so so?

• You're able to use the dark devil coins when the worldboss has died.

Basically, when they die, there spawns a ''HOPE-02'' robot where you can spend the coins on. The robot is there temporarily .I don't know if you know about the bossquest itself, to get it, you'd need to click on the icon and basically accept the quest.

The quest differs from levels, it's like under and above level 50. The 50< gives you 1 gold coin and the 50> gives you two. If you have the 50< one, you'd need to kill a boss from the yellow map. If you have the 50>, you'd need a boss from the red map.

• There is something that I want in tmq and that is for that infinite stupid 0 timer bug at the end to be fixed because I got my ssj wasted so many times because of it.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!