A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• Simple agro change can make sk and dw tank again. Party with ultimate tank will be more ofensive but with higher chance of failure. With nameks party would be more safer but a little slower. It will be good change. About transformations agree. Humans sleep and slow also would be great change. Always sleep and slow are annoying. Also in dungeons it's great addiction which makes human unable to tank. There will be no more infinity slow on boss. But what about props? It's should be also something like cap for debuff boss props. Full props sm with prop debuff probably can tank well. I think pvp should be prioritized in case of balance. There is too much of sk domination.

• Dude your suggestions are "nerf this, nerf that, and nerf those too." This isn't balance.

So what balance team should do with sk op pvp? If not nerf then maybe buff

others. But if we buff others than game won't be easier? What for you does balance mean than? Waris wrote his opinion relay on in game experience. I'm not veteran but I do see what needs rework to make others more competitive and most of his thoughts I share and agree with.

• So what balance team should do with sk op pvp? If not nerf then maybe buff

others. But if we buff others than game won't be easier? What for you does balance mean than? Waris wrote his opinion relay on in game experience. I'm not veteran but I do see what needs rework to make others more competitive and most of his thoughts I share and agree with.

Shadow Knights actually got nerfed already when their Life Steal debuff got changed to energy damage. I can't think of any other nerfs the class needs without outright killing it.

• Doesn't life steal rely on dmg? I heard it should be hit for 300 and 500 if skill is used but today I received over 900 dmg. It's a bit to op when tank with high def heals for that amount. If I'm mistaken make it right

It means players can now stack E.Def armor when fighting SKs. Before the nerf, Life Steal did stupidly large damage because players had to stack E.Def for their other skills, which are energy. Now they don't have to worry about it as much.

• Steal life should take as much as it says, 330LP if we have it on 4sp, this step that they made that steal life is meaningful now from how many def defeat and attack it is a huge exaggeration, it should not work !!

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!