Sm improvment

• as we know last update to sm skills was good to save more sp in major speed instead of concentraion however the cd of major speed is 2 min so it s useless in pvp(rank . Budok) not like concentraion whose cd is 19 s. With that difference in cd . I want to say last update to sm was nothing .hope you make major speed's Cd like 15s . I wish you give it a look :):P

• as we know last update to sm skills was good to save more sp in major speed instead of concentraion however the cd of major speed is 2 min so it s useless in pvp(rank . Budok) not like concentraion whose cd is 19 s. With that difference in cd . I want to say last update to sm was nothing .hope you make major speed's Cd like 15s . I wish you give it a look :):P

im swordsman its already op in ranked i can non stop kd spam with props lol but i wouldnt mind increasig their base dmg instead of crit dmg

• SM is fine, you keep your base power with props and with CD buffs you can spam skills.

SM is already good enough and it will be funny in cap 70 when SM face fighter but same geared, SM will have higher CD and focus, it will rape fighters left and right.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!