• I am unsure to choose subclass of Namek Warrior. I am a player who likes to spend a good time in PvE but also play PvP occasionally and have fun. They told me to choose the Dark Warrior, but I find it boring to play with just one skill the whole game. The Shadow Knight ... How is your performance in PvE?

• You can try making both, one SK focused on PVP and a DW pure farmer. Start with the Dark-Warrior first as it's easier to gear etc and then you'll have two chars, one for PVP and one for farming + making money to buy whatever you're going to need of gear etc.. This plan is rather one of the better ones especially if you're a freebie.

• Seonel , you will need farmer.

DW is Farming King and it is cheap to gear up and you won't care about buffing yourself with majin buffs.

You will use 3 skills, demon wave ( AOE Burn dot), energy siege, and dragon punishment aka AOE healing skill.

With right gear as DW you will hold kaioken NP, have always full HP and EP and your only problem will be that your fingers will hurt.

About SK, it is more PVP class, sure it have crowd control skills but his AOE skills consume LP soo in parties you will mostly need healer to back you up and unlike DW, most of his main skills are single target, even his healing skill.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!