Hi, I Have a Problem Please Read

• Hey everyone ^.^ I wanna start off by saying I cant wait to play !

But anyways, I got this problem with the DBOGLauncher and I think i am the only one with this problem. When i download the game from the website and extract it, i launch the DBOGLauncher. After i do that, the launcher comes up but then it says "A new launcher is available" or something like that and then it closes and then an Updater.exe pops up in the folder. And then i cant run the DBOGLauncher anymore until i update it. But once i launch the Updater.exe, i get a message saying "Couldn't find DBOGLauncher.exe or Server is unreachable. Please Launch Updater.exe"

So basically my whole point is that i can't even start the launcher so i cant even see "start" or anything. I notice other people can run the launcher even tho the server is off.

I know the server is off and everything but im just wondering if that has anything to do with this problem. I've already tried redownloading the game from the homepage. And i tried re-extracting it after its downloaded. But the same thing happens.

Hopefully i can just launch the updater.exe like normal whenever the server comes on.

Please get back to me and help me. Maybe when the server is on
    everything will work normally but idk if it will. Please help me, thanks :)

• i have the same problem too X(

• Try downloading this launcher, this is a link from Daneos, the last one: https://mega.nz/#!61N1GYaa!Q6E…bjT3gSiTAaUCJFWKKSVqUVLvA

I don't really know if that's going to fix your problem since Daneos updated the full client with the new launcher.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!