• There are a lot of game mechanics that are not explained (anywhere?) but you have to keep on searching and looking through endless amount of information to get some 2nd hand unverified information... As if making the right decision and gambling isn't enough...

Long story short, speed on gloves represents speed in ms, meaning the higher the ms, the slower the gloves. That's why fastest gloves are only p. or e. based, while slowest have both stats pretty much equally high, one always being a bit higher.

What I wonder though is and never got an explanation - it's a representation of speed in ms, but speed of what exactly? People say animations are faster. Cool. But how much faster exactly? I'd like some hard numbers to see...

Also, since the subweapon doesn't have speed, does the speed from gloves also affect the speed done by attacks with subweapon?

• markentrof 1100 are faster indeed, meaning, entire auto attack speed "combo" animation that you see when you simply right on mob, is shorter than with other gloves.

As Dexiion explained above, it goes 1100 > 1160 > 1220.

What I wonder though is and never got an explanation - it's a representation of speed in ms, but speed of what exactly? People say animations are faster. Cool. But how much faster exactly? I'd like some hard numbers to see...

Also, since the subweapon doesn't have speed, does the speed from gloves also affect the speed done by attacks with subweapon?

About animation speed you posted above, it is increased by amount of attack speed you have.

Test with gloves only and test with gloves + sub weapon on some skills and it will be even faster.

Regarding speed in general, more attack speed you can draw out, faster auto attack speed will be and faster animations of skills.

Still major goal of attack speed in first place is auto attack speed, that is, with max attack speed with weapons and all buffs in party, against world boss it becomes super DPS damage where your character gets in auto attack light speed mode.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• That's all nice and the info I found on other places, but doesn't really answer any of my questions... I'd like to see some hard numbers and to know if it impacts the speed of the attacks done with the subweapon.

I wish devs would explain mechanics in details...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!