Can't login!

• If you can't login to 2.0. then your account needs to be older than January 27th, 2019, I believe. So, if you are new, you can play on 1.0 only until the New Client is released for everyone.

Login on your game account, and you can download 1.0 here: https://dboglobal.to/download

-Beka, DBOG Team

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 60
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

Discord: Beka#0069

• I only joined a few days ago so i assume i need to play on version 1.0 then?

Thanks, i downloaded the game from the mainpage, i tried to open the launcher but its just all on 100% but says it needs to finish updating, if i open the game exe it takes me to the login page but nothing i type in works.

Am i doing something wrong or which details do i log in with?

• Thanks, i downloaded the game from the mainpage, i tried to open the launcher but its just all on 100% but says it needs to finish updating, if i open the game exe it takes me to the login page but nothing i type in works.

Am i doing something wrong or which details do i log in with?

Run as admin, restart the launcher and run as admin and see if that helps.

-Beka, DBOG Team

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 60
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

• Run as admin, restart the launcher and run as admin and see if that helps.

-Beka, DBOG Team

Thank for helping out, still cant get it to work even on admit, launcher opens, both bars are on 100% and start is grayed out, if i open the game, from the exe i can type in my details which i assume is the same as from the main site, but after a few seconds of trying to start it just asks for a password again

also my site password doesnt seem to fit on the gamescreen haha

• Thank for helping out, still cant get it to work even on admit, launcher opens, both bars are on 100% and start is grayed out, if i open the game, from the exe i can type in my details which i assume is the same as from the main site, but after a few seconds of trying to start it just asks for a password again

also my site password doesnt seem to fit on the gamescreen haha

Yeah.. There's a max limit password case on both servers.
    16 digits on 1.0 & 12 digits on 2.0

-Beka, DBOG Team

WlNycpi.png

JE8Eyc0.png

Master

11_small.png Beka - 60
    14_small.png Sanek - 60

21_small.png Espeon - 60
    22_small.png Slushy - 52

• I have the same problem, i run the launcher and it stays on 100%, if i press start it says "dbog launcher needs to finish patching first" the problem is that it stays there, no matter how long i wait, yes im running as admin and this is the third time i download the game (the two other times were like 6 months and more than a year, and the launcher updated just fine after waiting a while)

• I have the same problem, i run the launcher and it stays on 100%, if i press start it says "dbog launcher needs to finish patching first" the problem is that it stays there, no matter how long i wait, yes im running as admin and this is the third time i download the game (the two other times were like 6 months and more than a year, and the launcher updated just fine after waiting a while)

I'm having the exact same issue,

Edit: If you download and paste this file to your game folder, replace the original and run it, it solves the issue.

https://www.mediafire.com/file…_LegendaryNickBR.zip/file