One Question regarding the latest video.

• Hello all / Daneos,

I have one question regarding the latest video that was posted on the oficial Facebook page of DBOG.

According to it's desciption, the "one thing" that's left is the Dungeon System and the other little feature.

Now by "Dungeon System" you mean:

"TMQ"
    "UD"
    "TLQ"

or?

Thank you in advance.

• According to what i know so far, they stilll need to code:

-DB Hunt script
    -Budokai script
    -(every) TLQ,TMQ,UD
    -Master Class Qests

And assuming they won't be easy (perhaps in 5 or 6 months more of development), i might get the kriling founder pack and play even if i get wiped after, because i just can't wait anymore, and i want to help out Daneos...

So i reckon more 5 or 6 months of dev. I'm praying to the Gods of Programing!

• The issue isn't making it work to where you can enter UD,TMQ etc. Cause that is easy. Daneos can easily transport to budokai or tmq and take nice screenshot. Though there's no point if we can't play it. It has to be coded really well to run quickly otherwise server won't be able to handle it.

We're not about faking progress that we haven't finished. -cough-

• The issue isn't making it work to where you can enter UD,TMQ etc. Cause that is easy. Daneos can easily transport to budokai or tmq and take nice screenshot. Though there's no point if we can't play it. It has to be coded really well to run quickly otherwise server won't be able to handle it.

what about tmq with time limit like it used to be back in old dbo ? :)

I loved the "cough" and made my day! Thank you Saito ;) it might be sooner than i think...

• Translations are on the move and quite advanced by this time.

Now...that tricky Dungeon System...

Hoping to get more updates on this in the next days...man 2015 has been a bad year for mmos in general...this bring me back to 2012 when i used to play TWDBO all day...

• I agree. The translations are going very well and cant wait to play the game in English finally. The English patch from dbocom.com when you install DBO helped somewhat but this will be the real deal xD The wait isn't too much longer

The English Patch was terrible xD The patch did nothing REALLY helpful like translating quests and stuff. It translated so context in the quests, translated a lot of monsters names, NPC names, some item names.. other things were just given the weirdest names, like E063N1. But since the this game is going to be 100% translated, then I have already got a good impression on this game.

• The English Patch was terrible xD The patch did nothing REALLY helpful like translating quests and stuff. It translated so context in the quests, translated a lot of monsters names, NPC names, some item names.. other things were just given the weirdest names, like E063N1. But since the this game is going to be 100% translated, then I have already got a good impression on this game.

That's why I said it helped somewhat Bada :P Some English was better then none but yeah, since this is gonna be one hundred percent translated, there will never be a need for a translation again I hope xD Who would need an English translation of a game in English o _O

• I feel that something might be around the corner...

Remember when they pointed out all the betas and even the realease date? Yea, that was way way off...regardless this begining of 2016 (for January to February) we might get something closed to an open beta...

We haven't had any updates since 22nd, and the new update just might come after 1st of January. SO...Something big might be just around new year...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!