• Like most suggestions, this is one for further down the line after the release. I'd just like to hear some input from the community. Also this is not my idea btw (Sabin).

The suggestions is to basically leave one channel for Scramble and have it going 24/7. A non stop PVP channel basically. Every time a wish is made, there's a cooldown of 12 hours(or some other set amount of time-but i like 12 hours) before the dragonballs re-spawn. What do you guys think?

Also I like 12 hours because it gives more opportunities for people who live in other time zones to compete in scramble while not being "too" often. But maybe others will disagree..

Lets hear it..

• Meh no... Idk if you played this game before or not but here was problem for get players at weekend and you talking about 24/7 are you retarded? Also this is special event like budokai so if this will be 24/7 after time everyone will get boring with it, and less players will play it, don't touch someting if it works good.
    Here can be just different chanel where is open PK. Nothing else.

• Meh no... Idk if you played this game before or not but here was problem for get players at weekend and you talking about 24/7 are you retarded? Also this is special event like budokai so if this will be 24/7 after time everyone will get boring with it, and less players will play it, don't touch someting if it works good.
    Here can be just different chanel where is open PK. Nothing else.

I'm not sure I understand everything you are trying to say but I think so. Yes I played before (TW & HK). In HK both budokai and Scramble was much more often and plenty participated. And if by PK you mean pvp channel then that's exactly what I'm saying. Only difference is instead of every 12 hours your'e saying every 3-4 days or 7 days. Also by 24/7 you do realize that means 1-2 times a day (if 12 hour cooldown)? Not 'actually' 24/7. That would only be the pvp itself (just like the Plat - and it doesn't seem like people get bored of that 24/7).

• I'm not sure I understand everything you are trying to say but I think so. Yes I played before (TW & HK). In HK both budokai and Scramble was much more often and plenty participated. And if by PK you mean pvp channel then that's exactly what I'm saying. Only difference is instead of every 12 hours your'e saying every 3-4 days or 7 days. Also by 24/7 you do realize that means 1-2 times a day (if 12 hour cooldown)? Not 'actually' 24/7. That would only be the pvp itself (just like the Plat - and it doesn't seem like people get bored of that 24/7).

Scramble, do you even know what is it? http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577
    Maybe you wanted ask about dragon ball drop? 24/7

PK chanell mean open PVP in all maps (don't count city) where you can kill player with out duel, or asking. It will help, why? coz you farm on your spot then one noob come and he ks you in normal chanel you can do nothing with him and in PVP chanel you just killing the insect and you continue farming.

• Scramble, do you even know what is it? http://dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577
    Maybe you wanted ask about dragon ball drop? 24/7

PK chanell mean open PVP in all maps (don't count city) where you can kill player with out duel, or asking. It will help, why? coz you farm on your spot then one noob come and he ks you in normal chanel you can do nothing with him and in PVP chanel you just killing the insect and you continue farming.

Sorry but I still don't understand what you are trying to state here. You're against this idea (or part of this idea) because _____? You're saying a pvp channel is good or bad? Indifferent? And why? All I can get is that you think I don't know what scramble is, or maybe just being sarcastic idk. But everything else, I don't see what you're trying to say..

Or maybe you don't understand what I'm stating?

• I dislike this idea. Why? Simply because the Scramble wishes reward players with good items, if it is too often those items wouldn't mean sh/it.

I like the idea of 24/7 PvP channel tho

• A PvP channel is already planed.
    But like badpicollo said, scramble was a special event and it should stay a special event. If its running 24/7 or every 2-3 days then it will be boring.

I agree, once a week or at tops, twice a week. It makes it more fun if you have to wait for it, builds up the anxiety and rush you get from playing it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!