Will you make new Updates?

• Hey, I'd like to know if you guys will make new Updates?
    Like make Beerus and such like that?
    I know the Old DBO didn't have it so since you guys are re-making the Server could you?
    You guys seem to have the correct tools.

Btw great work on the Servers :thumbsup:

• Well technically I'm sure they probably could but wont because all that stuff has nothing to do with the story and because of that, it wont be put into the game. Everyone would want SS2+ and all. I think it would be sick to go SS2, Id be SS2 all the time xD but because of the story, itll never happen though the accessories might be implemented. We'll never know. Perhaps like Beerus/Whis' outfit can be put into the game. That would be hella cool but Beerus/Whis themselves, sadly no v.v

• Hey, I'd like to know if you guys will make new Updates?
    Like make Beerus and such like that?
    I know the Old DBO didn't have it so since you guys are re-making the Server could you?
    You guys seem to have the correct tools.

Btw great work on the Servers :thumbsup:

We don't have any tools that NTL had. IF we did this would be a lot easier. We'll probably be able to create new quest aside from that we'll have to explore later on.

• If you mean new stuff that the old DBO didn't had, i remember to read that, they'll finish this one by now, THEN they will implement new stuff.
    But that's the thing, they have to finish what they¿re doing right now first in order to add new stuff in the future.
    I like that because we will be able to enjoy the normal game while they develop new stuff, instead of just getting a completly different game from the beginning, with things that anyone would recognize from the old DBO.

• Well I wasn't saying they wont. Its their game. They can add whatever they want O__O Just the possibility is like .1% they would xD you know, cause of the story and all. New quests, accessories etc would be awesome to have that wasn't in the original DBO for real though

• Eh We all know it is really hard for them to recreate the game and then add more new things to it, but you can say it this way: The game hasn't been released yet. When the game releases the team will probably expand in a huge way, not a normal expansion. You might even see the developers like at like 5 or even more while they have only 2 now! An expansion that can go twice as big as where they release the game will make it much easier for them. Only then we can start wishing new dogis, quests and more.
    Although if I had to wish for a new update, it has to be the DBS Goku, Vegeta, and Whis''s Dogis, they'll look very cool!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!