Color Change?

• So, I was thinking lately of color changing dogis or clothes. I have no idea if this already exists but tell me if it does exist! For example, lets say you bought a founder pack with Goku's dogi in it, can you like change it to more of Orange and Blue (Goku) to Blue and Orange (Vegito). Is that in anyway possible? Like by adding an item to your dogi or anything! (I never had a dogi so IDK about them alot).
    SECOND, I just want to say, does the game have a blue that looks kinda like SSGSS? I don't believe the game does! Is there a possible way the team can add the SSGSS blue. (SSG: They got red xD)
    Thank you for reading and I hope that the team answers! :thumbsup:

• So, I was thinking lately of color changing dogis or clothes. I have no idea if this already exists but tell me if it does exist! For example, lets say you bought a founder pack with Goku's dogi in it, can you like change it to more of Orange and Blue (Goku) to Blue and Orange (Vegito). Is that in anyway possible? Like by adding an item to your dogi or anything! (I never had a dogi so IDK about them alot).
    SECOND, I just want to say, does the game have a blue that looks kinda like SSGSS? I don't believe the game does! Is there a possible way the team can add the SSGSS blue. (SSG: They got red xD)

We all know that your eager to play. It's like me, we hang around the foruns waiting for a miracle, or some news. I bet if they told the release date and it would be around the corner i would pretty much sh** my pants in an instant.

But nah...modding will come after the release.

We can easily Mod dogi through client files. I've done it many times already. Though Sadly there is no built in recolor system for dogi. I wish there was such system, then everyone can be a little bit more unique. We could start looking into this system, Though something like this would be added after the game is completed.

• We can easily Mod dogi through client files. I've done it many times already. Though Sadly there is no built in recolor system for dogi. I wish there was such system, then everyone can be a little bit more unique. We could start looking into this system, Though something like this would be added after the game is completed.

Yep! Sure, game release first xD

• We can easily Mod dogi through client files. I've done it many times already. Though Sadly there is no built in recolor system for dogi. I wish there was such system, then everyone can be a little bit more unique. We could start looking into this system, Though something like this would be added after the game is completed.

Yeah, like what you did with the Yardrat outfit when you made it from the purple/gold to the DBZ-style white/orange after Gokus fit. That was sweet and hope that gets added xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!