Vote on the level cap for the Open Beta!

• I got to level 38, the DBOR level cap, within 3 days of gameplay... I got there only using the SAME 3 MOVES, spirit ball, ki blast barrage, and kamehameha... Over... and over... For almost 20 hours of grinding... TO implement a level cap would remove the incentive to level up. I Want to level up because as a turtle hermit (Despite me not being able to be one now :P) want to unlock Super and Giant Kamehame Ha! I want to be able to wish for ssh! And by implementing a level cap, you're likely to single out a race as the strongest. A level 34 names 3 shot me, mainly because my debuts don't work, but still! That's incredible...! Also, by implementing a level cap, you remove the urge to explore the world..! The enviornments, while kinda varied, are kinda lame up until the first level 40 zone. Then you have an ice biome, then you move to mushroom rocks north and south, which are just unique in general. Dark name was just beautiful, and papaya island had a decent setting. Why would you want to introduce a level cap? so the people (such as myself) who play more, won't get too far ahead..? That's like playing a minecraft server, where I can only place 100 more blocks than the person behind me... That's absurd!

So my Vote-70

ALL MMOs have catch up systems like capping the newest currency for end game like for example let's say a body piece costs "850" of that currency, but the weekly cap is 450 so it would take 2 weeks to get enough of that currency to buy the body piece.

• im just gonna say this.. the people who want it lvl 70 and are already lvl 70 on dev server.. have you even reported any bugs? cuz i havent seen any.. maybe you should stop getting GMS's to give 200% exp pots and actually help report some of the higher lvls quests if you want the cap that high.. just saying.

make it 34 or 45 or something. what is the point of the pre beta test if people will just skip over the low level stuff and just grind for lvl 70..Its pointless and gets the progress of the game nowhere. All that will happen is the bugs at the start of the game will get slept on and wont get fixed and when the game is actually released you'll lose players because the lack of attention to lower lvl content.

we all know you can get to lvl 30 in a day or two easy. make people grind for zeni and explore OTHER DETAILS of the game. make them actually report bugs and give them something to do.. not just play the game like its the real thing and not care about helping because theyre lvl 70 now and have nothing to do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!