The Ranked Arena rework is here! New maps, new rewards, new titles, a new event, and a new ranking system altogether! Check out the notes below.
New Ranked Arena Maps
|Map Name||1v1||5v5||Has Ring Out|
|DEF Test Center||Yes||No||Yes|
New Ranked Arena Titles
|Title||Required Ranked Wins||Bonus Mudosa (Ranked Only)|
|God of Gladiators||9001||40%|
New Ranked Arena Rewards
|Base amount (win or lose)||250|
|KO (Winning 2-0)||+25|
|Winstreak (>1 consecutive win)||+50|
|KO Winstreak (>1 consecutive 2-0 win)||+75|
The 2x Ranked Arena reward event will be running all weekend, and will be added to the weekend event rotation, so enjoy double Mudosa point rewards from Ranked Arena!
New Elo System
- A new Elo system has been added to track player skill.
- Track your skill on the Rank menu in game, under the Score tab.
- Each player starts at 1200 Elo.
- You can gain or lose a maximum of 24 Elo points per match.
- The higher your rank, the less points you gain by beating lower players, and the lower your rank, the more points you gain by beating higher players.
- Players with the same IP can no longer match against each other in Ranked Arena.
If you want to see more in depth math on how we calculate the Elo for players, just ask and I'll write a separate post outlining it.
- Fixed a bug causing players to spawn in the water in Devil Sewer.
- Fixed a bug causing the Bee Car and some recipes to crash Chinese client players.
- Added more robust logging for several in game events.
- Fixed a bug preventing the ranked character name search from returning results.
- Fixed a bug causing Gemstones to crash channels when used on certain items.