The REAL Bug

• Honestly the only real Bug is the GM KakaichiBR. Like cmon dude. If you are going to give out passive. then Be a damn GM and give out passive. stop spawning bosses and please your disciples. I grinded my ass off to get to level 30 in time so i could get a passive from you and you want to blatantly ignore me and then spawn a boss to kill me. If you DONT want to be bothered about passives the help get the game fixed or stop being a GM.

• Im a translator, i have others things to make, my function is not only give passives, but test my translation and make a good translation without errors, i give passives, when i have free time. Im only a guy making my job, i know that you need Passives, but im a simple guy, i need translate things and find bugs. Tell-me your nyck, and i'll give to you passives when i have a free time, it's simple. If i don't give passives, it's because i'm busy, finding errors or translating.
    I spawn mobs it's for test mobs translation.

• Im a translator, i have others things to make, my function is not only give passives, but test my translation and make a good translation without errors, i give passives, when i have free time. Im only a guy making my job, i know that you need Passives, but im a simple guy, i need translate things and find bugs. Tell-me your nyck, and i'll give to you passives when i have a free time, it's simple. If i don't give passives, it's because i'm busy, finding errors or translating.
    I spawn mobs it's for test mobs translation.

I agree with Kakaichi, G Ms are busy guys you dont have to say rude things about them or him just because he's not responding your requests at once, c'mon guys they are busy ppl trying to fix and make the game better.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5880/

and just look at it xD isnt it fun trying to kill an unkillable boss xD

• I believe this will be explained now for the 1000th time, but here we go.

The "GM"s here aren't really GMs. They are translators with GM powers and thus, they're not forced to give anyone anything. Their job is to translate and test out the game. That being said, you're already lucky they do give you anything. The only person who wasn't a translator and went out of his way to focus giving out passives to tons of people was Saito and even he didn't have that much free time because of his real life job.

In fact, people were also told to not spam messages/whispers about passives and other items, and those who did spam, eventually got disconnected by admin command to learn their lesson. And it worked, by the way.

If you want passives, be patient and wait for someone to be able to give them to you or for Daneos to enable TLQ, which shouldn't be too far off from now. I don't want to see any more ridiculous threads harassing our translators or anyone for that matter.

Closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!