Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• If we're going to keep dogi's in the cash shop, which for the record I am completely against because I preferred the original DBO's inclusion of dogis in its' economy, please move them to the fourth option "Avatar". Also, I dislike not being able to shift+left mouse to preview the items. To be honest, there are many games, namely Nexon games, where you can buy any cosmetic item in the cash shop. So if daneos does decide to keep them in the cash shop, its his decision. All prices in the cash shop should be revisited aswell. It's 300 for a guild/player name change, that is a very high price actually. $5 for any dogi, but $30 to change you name? Anyway, good luck with making instances work!

• Dude, if you were a founder and played in the dev/test server, you would have known that in order to get the other passives there, the GM gave you an egg capsule with the passive skills inside. So sorry to say, but you're wrong. The passive skill-items are already available and they come in egg capsules, all of them, for every class.
    I wouldn't respond if I didn't know what I was talking about.

P.S. Also people were making alts to get the capsules and sold the skills inside on Auction House or Private Shops.. So that's enough proof that my point is right.

Iam not Founder so I didn't knew that.

• Thx for repiting the same argument than Ikthareone.
    The best way to convince people its repitting the same shit over and over again, why u dont say it again.

I just hope the 3rd time will have much more sense than the past 2, cuz, ofcourse if the first time the argument didnt work the 3rd time sure it will.

keep positive.

Aight my bad, I didn't know crafting dogi's shouldn't be made by CRAFTING. What was I ever thinking, you're completely right. You must've played this "retail" DBO I've been hearing about. You're truly the master, and cracked the age long discussion; should CRAFTING. Not regular. CRAFTING. Dogi's. They should very well INDEED be placed into the cash shop, because why craft a CRAFTING dogi. Sheesh, thanks for opening up my eyes man. I don't think I would have ever been able to understand your "logic" that features of the game should be outright skipped, and overwritten just for the convenience of doing it. Makes sense man, I bet you know all about the economy too. So how do you plan on making some money with this extra rare, extra pro craft dogi? It is the same price as a tarzan dogi. 12kk in AH lmao. You're amazing. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise man, you're a genius amoung genius'.

• If we're going to keep dogi's in the cash shop, which for the record I am completely against because I preferred the original DBO's inclusion of dogis in its' economy, please move them to the fourth option "Avatar". Also, I dislike not being able to shift+left mouse to preview the items. To be honest, there are many games, namely Nexon games, where you can buy any cosmetic item in the cash shop. So if daneos does decide to keep them in the cash shop, its his decision. All prices in the cash shop should be revisited aswell. It's 300 for a guild/player name change, that is a very high price actually. $5 for any dogi, but $30 to change you name? Anyway, good luck with making instances work!

Can you please stop spreading around false information sir, dogi's in fact have no effect on the economy and money flow in DBO. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want CRAFT DOGI'S in the cash shop man. I mean, I just wanna dress up like Vegeta and Goku bro. Don't you wanna play this game like Club penguin?! Pick whatever outfit you want, because that is what kinda game this is man! You obviously never played retail DBO bro. Don't you ever, and I mean EVER; use the same argument saying that dogi's can somehow effect the economy in DBO. You non "retail" DBO player! Tch, who do these guy's think they are. Right Mr.Hunt?! Speak some sense man, especially with your amazing spelling and logic! *Sarcasm to the fullest extent*

Edit: Don't come REPITING the same argument either. The best way to convince people is by REPITTING. Wait, did I just add another T the 2nd time? Oh yah, I'm just following Mr.Hunt!

• Aight my bad, I didn't know crafting dogi's shouldn't be made by CRAFTING. What was I ever thinking, you're completely right. You must've played this "retail" DBO I've been hearing about. You're truly the master, and cracked the age long discussion; should CRAFTING. Not regular. CRAFTING. Dogi's. They should very well INDEED be placed into the cash shop, because why craft a CRAFTING dogi. Sheesh, thanks for opening up my eyes man. I don't think I would have ever been able to understand your "logic" that features of the game should be outright skipped, and overwritten just for the convenience of doing it. Makes sense man, I bet you know all about the economy too. So how do you plan on making some money with this extra rare, extra pro craft dogi? It is the same price as a tarzan dogi. 12kk in AH lmao. You're amazing. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise man, you're a genius amoung genius'.

1.- Good thing u recognize ur own mistkaes, that is the first step.

2.- Im not a genius, not ven close. But if u put a sincere effort to think before writting, whit time and practice u will become smarter.

Thumbs up.

• Yah bro, I totally understand now. Can you teach me how to spell too, I think that you're doing such a great job with your observations man. I mean seriously, who would want a CRAFT dogi? Right? Am I right?! Why would you want to CRAFT a CRAFT dogi man. That's crazy. I don't even know why they did that ahahaha. Sheesh man, you're a good guy. You must've played "retail" DBO bro, I think that's why you have such a great understanding. You crafted the CRAFT dogi in "retail" DBO man? Did you get any special accomplishments? I think we should put Budokai Aura's in cash shop. Don't you think that sounds like a good idea Mr.hunt?

• This whole Dogi discussion is going no where and there shouldn't even be a debate. Dogi's should only be obtainable through wagu like in the original dbo. It makes it so not EVERYONE has the same dogi and prices will vary. AT THE END OF THE DAY DOGI's SHOULDNT BE BUYABLE and you make more money that way Daneos ;)

• Hahahaha, let me laugh abit. Then answer "Yes" and then just leave with peace, since you can't understand the answer I gave you earlier and I don't want to flood the thread with off-topic nonsense ;)

Come on, dude. I just asked you a question, I understood your answer. I came in piece, my friend =) No need to be rude always, we're in the same side. See ya =)

• Thx for repiting the same argument than Ikthareone.
    The best way to convince people its repitting the same shit over and over again, why u dont say it again.

I just hope the 3rd time will have much more sense than the past 2, cuz, ofcourse if the first time the argument didnt work the 3rd time sure it will.

keep positive.

I will, and in fact I am, I will repeat again that you shouldn't be able to get ALL the dogis for just 5$. That's just fanboy logic. Oh look at me, I finally hit 15 and I got a new PC for my birthday, oh what a coincidence, Dragon ball Online is coming out this year! I'm definitely gonna have to try it! I will be like Goku and Vegeta and become Super Saiyan and get Kamehameha and I'll get all the ICONIC costumes for every character so easily with just 5$!
    Well sorry to break it to you pal, that's not how DBO works. I'm pretty sure you've never even touched the KR/TW/HK versions so let me fill you in. You don't get iconic dogis from the cash shop, they never ever ever ever added a single dogi for CP in the shop, all the dogis were in Wagu prices. And crafted ones? Oh crafted ones, it could cost up to 8 billion to craft the more expensive ones, 4 billion for the cheaper ones. No matter how much money you donate, why should you be able to get all that so easily?
    I remember my favorite dogi being in the wagu machine as the first prize, and so I cashed 100$ because it wasn't in the AH, guess what! I never got it!! I spent all my CP on this wagu and didn't get it! Then I had to cash 100$ because I had to empty the wagu machine to get it! And yeah I did, I spent 150$ for a dogi, and you know what I didn't care!
    Because nobody else had it, it was unique, I could show my accomplishment everywhere and I'd still be the only one wearing it! I did just like you said! I paid for it! It's fair right? I didn't farm or earn it, I paid for it! But I still deserve it right?
    Please before you post your nonsense know your stuff, search a bit, and have a general idea about the game you've never played. You are welcome to play it when it comes out, live it like we did, for years, then you're free to come back and argue! Till then, we'll hang! Cheers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• economy isnt based around dogis. and you seen most people suggestions, most of us said all cosmetics in the cash shop, nothing pay to win.

community has decided c:<

ding ding , thumbs ups

P2W No More. Game Economy should Mostly if not only be based off of Real Skill and Hardwork.

In fact i've talked to some old friends of mine they said they wont pay a dime into a P2W game.

Plus with an All Cosmetic Only Cash shop , you'll definitely earn the extra cash of those others along with the majority who do want p2w cause they have the cash to spend constantly anyway either way the game gets cash flow and slightly more cause new players will come and want costume , kids parents will be like oh okay , sure we'll buy you that "dogi" costume for ur Birthday.

The Game will honestly be a lot more worth while to the majority of Gamers and Fans alike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!