New player, some questions

• Hey!

I'm new to the game and I wanted to ask some questions before I make some 'mistakes'. Also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category. Didn't know where else to put it.

1. What should I spent my tokens on in the Token Shop? I already gathered almost 3000 points and I'm not quite sure what to spend them on. I thought about getting the best fuel, but there's flying so I don't know.

2. Should I just learn most of the skills from Martial Artist, even if I want to go the Swordsman route? Only having one or two skills seems rather lame early on.

Also this is just a nitpick, but why do enemies that are way lower level still aggro to me? I'm level 21 and level 8 enemies are still like "Yo let's kick this fool's butt"

Thanks for the help in advance!

• 1- Don't worry you can always gather Tokens, but in the beginning of the game you should focus in leveling up to the max level (70). So, I suggest using it only for EXP boosts 200% and pet food to get useful skills like transporting instantly to NPC's to accelerate your progress.

*extra tips: in my opinion from lvl 40 and above, it's always better to do quests in Saturday and Sunday because the exp from the quests are doubled. In other days I either kill mobs to farm and lvl up at least 1-2 lvls a day, but more importantly to gather zeni and learn more about the game and estimate the amount of zeni from the auction to have the best gears for level 70 and try to save so I can buy them + Don't waste your Zeni in gears less than level 60, while I don't think you will ever need to get gears for less then lvl 70 because you will get from quest anyway.

2- Based on your class search about PVE (to farm and level up) builds and PVP later in level 70, you can learn as needed skills now to kill mobs easily because you can reset all skills once a week from NPC's

about the enemies being aggro to you is very useful later on in level 45-55 and farming because leveling up in these levels is pretty hard for solo players. So, you need to gather as much mobs as you can handle and that will speed up the process. But I believe Swordman have only one skill to kill group of monsters so put that into consideration.

for PVE:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo…0343400015301412010500600

Lastly, enjoy the game because it's not like any MMORPG game.

• Alright, then I'll buy those EXP boosters when I need them. Also is the type of pet irreleveant? I got the plant egg from the pet quest. I didn't know pets were that broken, but I guess it makes sense since the pet food is very expensive.

I have another question though. I got a couple Dragon Balls and I also got a message that if I don't make a wish, I will lose a Dragon Ball. Does that apply even when I don't haven seven Dragon Balls and can't make a wish?

Thank you very much!

• Alright, then I'll buy those EXP boosters when I need them. Also is the type of pet irreleveant? I got the plant egg from the pet quest. I didn't know pets were that broken, but I guess it makes sense since the pet food is very expensive.

I have another question though. I got a couple Dragon Balls and I also got a message that if I don't make a wish, I will lose a Dragon Ball. Does that apply even when I don't haven seven Dragon Balls and can't make a wish?

Thank you very much!

No. Thats only for when you're actually making a wish

• Also is the type of pet irreleveant? I got the plant egg from the pet quest.

It doesn't matter if you have Puar, Plant, Panties, Dragon or Poo Pets. They all can have the same skills.
    If you like it more the Dragon or Puar pets, you can keep gambling at the machine until you get one. Or just spend real money to get one you like from the Cash shop xD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!