"DBOG has stopped working"

• To be fair, you should provide more info, as to if you have been playing the game before without any problems, have downloaded the new launcher, updated it to full, copied the the new files etc.

You can follow the steps mod Ichigo relayed in the discord > LINK < .

Don't forget to always run the launcher/game as admin.

• idk about you but I get this when I try logging in, everything is correct and this is on a NEW account I made to make sure it worked but it didn't

Are you the same person as the one that created this thread?
    If yes, then you should know that the Forum accounts and the game accounts are different. You can't login to the game with a forum account, you need to go to https://dboglobal.to/ , create an account there and then use the credentials to login.

• nah I'm not but I did that and I still got that message

Ok, first of all, please refrain from using other threads to tell us about your problem, we try treating every problem as an individual, since we don't know what might be the cause of it.

Let's assume :

• you've downloaded the new launcher
    • let the game patch up to the end
    • have all the extra software needed to run dbog (can be found here )
    • replaced the configoptions.xml with the one from here
    • running the launcher/game as an admin
    • have added the launcher/game.exe as exceptions to your windows defender/firewall and/or antivirus
    • also have a valid account

I don't see a problem with you being able to connect to the server. Send a pic of your launcher, before you click Start.

• Ok, first of all, please refrain from using other threads to tell us about your problem, we try treating every problem as an individual, since we don't know what might be the cause of it.

Let's assume :

• you've downloaded the new launcher
    • let the game patch up to the end
    • have all the extra software needed to run dbog (can be found here )
    • replaced the configoptions.xml with the one from here
    • running the launcher/game as an admin
    • have added the launcher/game.exe as exceptions to your windows defender/firewall and/or antivirus
    • also have a valid account

I don't see a problem with you being able to connect to the server. Send a pic of your launcher, before you click Start.

sorry I'm new here and haven't figured out how to post, also the links just take me to a plank discord page

• Check https://discord.dboglobal.to/ and then check on Support and Download sections. Since you need some of the things I mentioned. configoptions being the one.

Also I'd suggest closing the launcher, and reopening it, to check if it has to download anything else, since at the launcher options, there's a "Max patch size" which I believe allows you to download it in several times, instead of right away. (I've set it to max myself)

• The max patch size is just what the launcher will download in one shot, before looping and analyzing your files again to see if you still need files. Setting it higher can make things a bit faster, if you have a fast, stable connection to the patch server. If you have a slower connection, you should set it lower, so that if the connection becomes degraded, you don't lose a lot of time patching the same data over again.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!