Poko Summoner Skill Extension?

• Hi, I wanted to suggest that if the expansion to the level 70 update comes at some point, whether you could not expand the Poko Summoner's skills, add more (new) monsters that he can summon with new skills, or that you can also add a skill as an expansion could bring that he can summon his two monsters that can be used at the same time to attack opponents? I think it would be great if the race/class was revised and improved a bit.

In German

Hi ich wollte mal Vorschlagen falls irgendwann die Erweiterung auf das Level 70er Update kommt ob man die Skill's vom Poko Beschwörer nicht erweitern könnte das weitere (neue) Monster mit hinzu kommen die er beschwören kann mit neue Skills oder das man als Erweiterung auch ein Skill heraus bringen könnte das er seine beiden Monster beschwören kann die gleichzeitig verwendet werden können um denn Gegner anzugreifen? Fänd ich super wenn man die Rasse/Klasse etwas überarbeiten und verbessern noch würde.

• We are working on 2.0 now, but I cannot give a date for when it will be ready, it is much too early to know. We will probably make it work as close to 1.0 as we can with as many bug fixes as we can, and once everything is stable, only then will we start adding new things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!