About DBOG Future

• Hey everyone! Sup Verdant! I'm here mostly to talk to the developers and game masters about this topic, and i think this is the best place to do it. So, i've been playing DBO since TW server and DBOG since the first alpha, and i always loved the work u guys have put into this game and everything u did to keep it alive and working fine, from time to time i always come back to play but the lack of new content is something that bothers me, i mean i really like new dogis and stuff but thats basically it, end game gets pretty boring if u arent into farming and going pvp.

So with that i went to check other DBO servers, i saw that DBO Crisis had TMQ8 and DWC and that is some of the stuff that i always wanted to do in DBO, but to honest DBO Crisis is a fucking weird server, the original game design is all torned apart, the textures and fonts are weird, the new content like dogis and hairstyles doesnt match with the game design and aesthetic, and that made me praize DBOG a lot more for keeping the essence and implementing content that didnt ruin the game design.

But my main point is, when are you guys adding content that already exists in the game like DWC, Sky Dungeon, TMQ8? I mean, that would change the game for me, DWC even has a card collecting system that increases game time, why aren't you guys putting all your efforts in those stuff? I really want u guys to succeed and make this the top 1 server, im 100% up to donating if these stuff were implemented.

• Hey NateReaver,

Welcome back! DWC and Sky Dungeon and other missions are on our to do list, but for now we elected to focus on getting us to the new client so we can start addressing some of these disconnect and crash bugs. Part of the reason I haven't added Sky Dungeon is that in our version, it's going to lead to some more content after that, and I need the new client to add that new content. Don't worry, lots of new content is coming, we just want to get all the bugs fixed and get the game stable first.

• I think the main problem is not that it lacks content, but that the end game is empty, that's why people leave

I understand that with the 2.0 client things may be easier for the team, but the concept of endgame has to be thought about in a good way.

I am convinced that the original game had a good natural endgame, like dojo war or scramble, I hope we can take advantage of it if 2.0 arrives;(

• I know the events, we play a lot of scrambles and dojowars with the guild.

Dojowar is really a fun event, it's just that people don't know about it because it originally offers something that no one is interested in, it was very difficult to complete a war with 30 vs 30

I don't blame people, they're really only motivated by material things, but hey, I think the gameplay of the event wouldn't need changes, just the reward in my opinion.

the same for the sramble

I just wish you luck

• Hey everyone! Sup Verdant! I'm here mostly to talk to the developers and game masters about this topic, and i think this is the best place to do it. So, i've been playing DBO since TW server and DBOG since the first alpha, and i always loved the work u guys have put into this game and everything u did to keep it alive and working fine, from time to time i always come back to play but the lack of new content is something that bothers me, i mean i really like new dogis and stuff but thats basically it, end game gets pretty boring if u arent into farming and going pvp.

So with that i went to check other DBO servers, i saw that DBO Crisis had TMQ8 and DWC and that is some of the stuff that i always wanted to do in DBO, but to honest DBO Crisis is a fucking weird server, the original game design is all torned apart, the textures and fonts are weird, the new content like dogis and hairstyles doesnt match with the game design and aesthetic, and that made me praize DBOG a lot more for keeping the essence and implementing content that didnt ruin the game design.

But my main point is, when are you guys adding content that already exists in the game like DWC, Sky Dungeon, TMQ8? I mean, that would change the game for me, DWC even has a card collecting system that increases game time, why aren't you guys putting all your efforts in those stuff? I really want u guys to succeed and make this the top 1 server, im 100% up to donating if these stuff were implemented.

It's always nice to see an old player, I started playing when Taiwan was level 45 and the flight system didn't exist, I remember that the scouter system was with chips

• It's always nice to see an old player, I started playing when Taiwan was level 45 and the flight system didn't exist, I remember that the scouter system was with chips

Daaaaamn!! I started playing TW in 2012 i think, i remember the Chip System and the cool first person perspective of the scouter (they really should add this as an option), i remember a real nice christmas boss event too, that would tp the whole channel to fight a huge snow blob lol.

• If i am honest everyone is waiting for global 2.0 client because we know how global team works. I Tested many dbo svs with 2.0 clients and they doesnt fixed many basic things what we already have on 1.0 client. I know many things are going to change with 2.0 but i hope we keep the 1.0 basic mechanics Like Flying-Dashing-Stuns-Movements-Camera Movements-Knockdown...etc. If we cant keep this basic mechanics atleast we should get better mechanics ! We really trust on global 2.0 project like i said mostly of the players re waiting for this!

• Daaaaamn!! I started playing TW in 2012 i think, i remember the Chip System and the cool first person perspective of the scouter (they really should add this as an option), i remember a real nice christmas boss event too, that would tp the whole channel to fight a huge snow blob lol.

Ahhh yes, that nostalgia, the truth is I liked both scouter systems, but the one that worked in first person made you feel in the game

Speaking of the Christmas event, I still have screenshots of how much I participated, there were so many people that it is not possible to render them all together hahaha

<3

966224_460622284012159_2133988095_o_460622284012159.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!