Returning/New Player

• Hey, I've always been into trying out MMOs but I've always found myself stopping around the mid way point of progression, typically right before stuff gets good. DBO is no exception, although I've tried getting into it on at least 5 seperate occasions, typically ending gameplay soon after becoming an adult. I feel like it's due to the opening of so much content and I get fatigued knowing how much there is to do in the world. Do you guys have any ideas as to how I could combat this? The dungeons and guilds and dojo wars, all of these things seem really interesting but the world opens up so much that it almost feels impossible to focus on a singular goal when it can sometimes feel like I'm playing unoptimally.

Sorry for rambling, I'm basically saying is mid-game fatigue a real thing that a lot of people experience, and if so how do I make the game more fun for myself, because I find this game really fun and I keep coming back to it, I just wish I stuck with it long enough to see the really good parts.;(

• Hey buddy! My tip for you is to pick an goal and chase it, my first time playing DBO i remeber that i wanted badly to get Super Saiyan, and after that i wanted to become strong for pvp, along that you'll discover othet cool stuff, if you are a real fan of Dragonball in general im sure you will catch a lot of references and cool character and scenario design along the way, TMQ's and UD's are also really cool, if you want any help with that or anyone to take you to dungeons just dm me! My nick in game is RyuShinkai

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!