Hello from Kahlifa aka Kaydee!

• Hello! I'm super excited to be here! I saw MitchManix's YouTube video and had to try the game after! I also saw a TikTok of it and I think it was this server but couldn't find it anymore.

I've been playing for a few days and have had one of the best MMO greetings ever! The number of times I had flashbacks to playing Runescape as a teen with a fresh MMO feel was countless. 99% of the people I met were amazing and interesting people everyone has been super helpful and willing to explain things even if their native tongue isn't English they take the time to try and help it's such a great way for people all over the world to come together and enjoy not only a fun game but the theme of Dragon Ball.

I got shown so much stuff in an easy-to-understand way that by my third day playing I was helping lower levels and making friends myself the same way I met others!

I want to personally thank a few friendly players if you ever see them in-game say hi they are great people!

Shenron(The god, not the dragon lol), NinjaBoy(the first person to help and befriend me!), DanIdkSK(Explaining PvP to me and a guild invite!), PaikonJr(Helping me DC less during first world boss try)

Also, two super fun people to level with my new friends CrunchyBones & Steamie! We were struggling with a quest and dungeon that kept bugging but we had too many laughs to care in the end and finished it! (Beware RP Training Fields!)

Also also got a moment in game to talk to two 2 people who were a Helper and Graphics Designer, while I didn't get to talk to them too much and I forgot to add them they both seemed nice and more than competent people so I thank them and the rest of the amazing DBOG team for this super fun last week!

If you see me in-game (My main and only character atm Kahlifa) say hi! Oh also my Fav 3 are #1 Videl, #2 Teen Gohan, and #3 Caulifla, wbu?

<3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!