Been a while

• I used to play this game a lot back then around the 2010s. I played mostly on Taiwan... there was a lot of P2W but I mostly just enjoyed playing in the Dragon Ball world with other players. I checked out the private servers early on but eventually the interest died out and I forgot about it. I saw a video on YouTube not too long ago and I have been thinking about playing this again ever since. Thank you for keeping this alive. It brings so many memories.

• I used to play this game a lot back then around the 2010s. I played mostly on Taiwan... there was a lot of P2W but I mostly just enjoyed playing in the Dragon Ball world with other players. I checked out the private servers early on but eventually the interest died out and I forgot about it. I saw a video on YouTube not too long ago and I have been thinking about playing this again ever since. Thank you for keeping this alive. It brings so many memories.

Welcome back fate, glad to see a fellow veteran return and happy to hear you had good memories with the game.

Always great to have the community for an old game still come back. Shout out if you need a hand understanding the new systems as there are many changes from the old version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!