No exp from crafting

• to be honest I don't really hav the urge to craft but when I come across a quest or a system that i cant get past or do because its vague or in Chinese THAT is what makes me want to rip out my hair i found out that the mixing capsules quest that the npc next to the mixing machine gives you ties into crafting but because its in Chinese i have no freaking idea what to do.. its not easy like the Chinese quests that have you kill things and are makred on the map. people i have talked to in game just don't remember what they did exactly on this quest the only English words in the quest description are "mixed capsules" ring any bells anyone?

NEVERMIND!! i think that this quest involves the npc giving you a recipe for capsules and they only give you the materials but not the recipe..

• ^You mind linking me that code of conduct? I get the feeling if I neglect reading it any sooner, I'll end up banned in no time at all

Here it is Code of Conduct..

to be honest I don't really hav the urge to craft but when I come across a quest or a system that i cant get past or do because its vague or in Chinese THAT is what makes me want to rip out my hair i found out that the mixing capsules quest that the npc next to the mixing machine gives you ties into crafting but because its in Chinese i have no freaking idea what to do.. its not easy like the Chinese quests that have you kill things and are makred on the map. people i have talked to in game just don't remember what they did exactly on this quest the only English words in the quest description are "mixed capsules" ring any bells anyone?

The quest just wants you to buy a recipe and craft something. You should already have some mats to craft a Meat Dumpling (or whatever it's called) but you can only learn the recipe after lvl15. There are recipes that you can craft armor etc. that require you to be lvl1 and your Crafting skill also to be lvl1. You can Disassemble items at the upgrade merchant. Disassembling armor and weapons should reward you with crafting materials that can be used for crafting an item with your Crafting Skill being at lvl1.

You can check your Crafting Skill Level at your Character Panel, at the Craft tab. Also, as I already mentioned, the experience you get from crafting will be given but not shown until you relog.

• Here it is Code of Conduct..

The quest just wants you to buy a recipe and craft something. You should already have some mats to craft a Meat Dumpling (or whatever it's called) but you can only learn the recipe after lvl15. There are recipes that you can craft armor etc. that require you to be lvl1 and your Crafting skill also to be lvl1. You can Disassemble items at the upgrade merchant. Disassembling armor and weapons should reward you with crafting materials that can be used for crafting an item with your Crafting Skill being at lvl1.
    You can check your Crafting Skill Level at your Character Panel, at the Craft tab. Also, as I already mentioned, the experience you get from crafting will be given but not shown until you relog.

Does the recipe show up on the scouter recipe merchant when your level 15? i don't see it there now and she sure didn't give it to me as part of the quest that was given... and i have no recipes on my recipe list o0 Also where do you get these level 1 armor recipes.. some people have been asking about more then just scouter recipes and there are none on the auction and recipe don't seem to drop from mobs

• Does the recipe show up on the scouter recipe merchant when your level 15? i don't see it there now and she sure didn't give it to me as part of the quest that was given... and i have no recipes on my recipe list o0 Also where do you get these level 1 armor recipes.. some people have been asking about more then just scouter recipes and there are none on the auction and recipe don't seem to drop from mobs

The starting recipes are sold from the merchant near the Hoi Poi Mix machine at Popped Village, they are not given from the quest giver. You can see from this picture that the Crafting Level required is 1. But at the bottom you can see that it says lv.15, that means that you must be lvl 15 to learn it.

Crafting Level : 1 Picture with character lv.15 requirement.

Crafting level 1 picture without character lvl requirement

The item's names aren't in English so you must know what to do and buy the recipes that you want.
    The ingredients are the materials required for the item to be crafted. The mix item is the item that you get. The fee is the crafting fee required to craft the item. The sale price is how much the recipe costs.
    I don't know what the TOS and Scouter mean.

If you want to know more about crafting, then check here when the site's server is available.

This will be my last post on this thread since we're flooding it with irrelevant posts.
    I hope someone will make a crafting guide soon or just copy/paste the one from dbocom.com and give them credit.

• ok my bad i got confused when the game was calling food a scouter i always thought that a scouter was something you wear on your head not something you ate but thankyou anyways for clearing that up for me i wasnt looking for a crafting guide but i guess you didn't really understand what i was talking about its ok i forgive you BYE BYE IM OUT!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!