STOP SUMMONING SHENRON

• I'm just surprised how they got this far so fast, I mean, I guess now it makes a little more sense, but still... the first day I was there since the server launched pretty much and in less than like 4 hours (counting all the crashes) someone already got the first wish, don't know if a hacker or real no-life.

• No! lol we need more to summon so Danoes can find the problem and fix it. This is why its beta... need to fix everything

If he's going to be stuck at one problem for the whole pretest period, then it's going to take him forever to fix all the bug. It'll be better to "Disable" Shenron until a solution is found, so the servers would remain stable enough for players to find something else that requires fixing.

• If he's going to be stuck at one problem for the whole pretest period, then it's going to take him forever to fix all the bug. It'll be better to "Disable" Shenron until a solution is found, so the servers would remain stable enough for players to find something else that requires fixing.

You know... The "test period" is going to last for a while, maybe 2 months. They have to still code TMQ, TLQ, and UD. There's not much that requires fixing, just a couple of minor bugs, server crashes, and then code those three.

• You know... The "test period" is going to last for a while, maybe 2 months. They have to still code TMQ, TLQ, and UD. There's not much that requires fixing, just a couple of minor bugs, server crashes, and then code those three.

The whole fixing process relies on players playing the game as if it's complete, to find any other bugs. Players are unable to do that if they can't... you know, play.

If it's something really simple, but yet constantly crashes the server because players don't give a damn, then it should be disabled until a solution is found, to reduce stress on both players and the developers (having to relaunch the servers everytime it crashes.) if it is at least disabled, then the developer can take their sweet time fixing it, rather than being rushed.

• When things come up just keep playing. As time goes on the source of the bugs will be found. Try to avoid saying that something is 100% causing it. I'm sure if Shenron was the cause of it, we'd all be encourage TO summon him so Daneos could get more information as to why it's happening.

Its a test. Try to break things and bring it to the dev's attention. The more that get out of the way, the faster we get to a smoother game.

• The whole fixing process relies on players playing the game as if it's complete, to find any other bugs. Players are unable to do that if they can't... you know, play.
    If it's something really simple, but yet constantly crashes the server because players don't give a damn, then it should be disabled until a solution is found, to reduce stress on both players and the developers (having to relaunch the servers everytime it crashes.) if it is at least disabled, then the developer can take their sweet time fixing it, rather than being rushed.

Why do you think the servers was offline all last night... To stop people from making threads that say "Server crash". Summoning Shenron and getting that armor is part of the game.

• So wait people say stop summoning Shenron because the Mission Dragonballs only Grant Lvl20 Gear,
    so when its time for the Real Dragon balls, just imagine how many People will be Raping shenron, For SuperSaiyan , kid buu and Great Namek, Yes Winter, ,Giants are coming! so that 10 minutes or w/e CD for shenron summons people ask for might be impossible when there are Thousands of players many on Each Channel Making wishes 10 People at one altar or at each Altar having to wait, unless there as a Register List (lol) but yeah... u see what im saying

• So wait people say stop summoning Shenron because the Mission Dragonballs only Grant Lvl20 Gear,
    so when its time for the Real Dragon balls, just imagine how many People will be Raping shenron, For SuperSaiyan , kid buu and Great Namek, Yes Winter, ,Giants are coming! so that 10 minutes or w/e CD for shenron summons people ask for might be impossible when there are Thousands of players many on Each Channel Making wishes 10 People at one altar or at each Altar having to wait, unless there as a Register List (lol) but yeah... u see what im saying

Don't worry, Tier 2 Dragon Balls are a a LOT harder to get. Trust me, you wont see too much people summoning him with them. It's even possible you wont be able to summon him again for a while.

• It's not Shenron. A quote from a post made from
    Daneos

"The server is going to be offline for a maintenance.
    During the maintenance we will
    - remove the dogis from some people which were received from saito.
    - fix the bug which causes the server to get stuckt.

server is going to be online for some logging. Trying to find the bug. Anyway I can say its not because of shenron.
    thanks"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!