Discussion about dragon ball super.

• Im completely fed up trying to explain to my friend that black goku is not goten and how mei survived from the androids.
    He kept saying that black was goten but i explained to him that goten wasnt born yet because goku died before he could wake up. also, trunks met mei in bog, and future trunks just met her. Please someone, just clarify this to my friend.

• Dude ... they call him Goku Black. WTF does he need more ?

Was he dropped when he was born ?
    That kind of stupidity can't come naturally.

Also, the hints in the latest episode already told us everything we needed to know.

• To be honest, he could have just traveled from another dimension since he has the Ring of Time. I honestly think he could be a failed transformation of Vegito, since he has a Potara type earing and knows who Vegeta is.

EDIT: It's funny how it's the same little butt buddies disliking all of my posts, lol. It's just a theory CritAHolic, no need to get hurt :^)

• He can only travel to the future. If he did it would be during Buu saga and that never happened in Trunks timeline because Goku died of a heart problem even before Cell showed up. That being said, they were all already dead for a long time. Trunks and Gohan were the only survivor and even Gohan died with the Androids.
    Following this logic it OBVIOUSLY can't be Goten ... explanation already given above kek.

The earing is the only thing no one knows anything about.
    We need to know WHY he has it.

It's already a fact that he's Goku, because Goku is LITERALLY in the name ... Goku Black ...

I'm hoping for Demigra to show up as being what possessed Goku after he died.

• Wait how does he know Vegeta though? That's what I'm confused about.

• Goku knows Vegeta since he first invaded earth.
    Trunks was born so it's kind of obvious Vegeta was there to go to paradise with Bulma xD

• Im completely fed up trying to explain to my friend that black goku is not goten and how mei survived from the androids.
    He kept saying that black was goten but i explained to him that goten wasnt born yet because goku died before he could wake up. also, trunks met mei in bog, and future trunks just met her. Please someone, just clarify this to my friend.

In the latest Episode Goku Black said "its an honor to fight you in this body." That basically means hes not Goku nor Goten looks like hes a being that can shapeshift or steal people's body.

• It can also mean the parasite wanted to fight someone like the possessed body so he could go all out to see how far his power can go.

Everything said can have a lot of meanings if we try to understand them.

• In the latest Episode Goku Black said "its an honor to fight you in this body." That basically means hes not Goku nor Goten looks like hes a being that can shapeshift or steal people's body.

Captain Ginyu confirmed??! Jk. We'll have to find out who he really is next episode.

• If it was captain ginyu then what would be the point in being good since they got back from namek till he dies of heart failure ? '-'

• An episode dedicated to Mai ? WHY ???

Does anyone even care about her ? OMFG !
    Dragon Ball caugh the damn naruto virus -.- It wasn't as shitty as this is now.

So much uselessness being shown instead of what the people want.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!