OLD NAMEK LEADER STUCK ON CHARACTER PERMANENTLY - Namek Quest Bug

• So, there is a level 6 quest available for Nameks in the Azusa Forest. This quest involves having an equipment item called the "Old Namek Leader" placed on your back, and you're supposed to carry him to a location. The issue is that if you stray too far from the area, you will automatically forfeit the quest. This I did not know, as I had several other quests, and just knocked them out one by one on the way, at which time I failed this one. When I tried to get this quest again, it said that the equipment slot was not empty, and it wasn't, because the old man from the previous quest was still there. The huge issue here is that I cannot sell or delete the old namek leader from before, therefore I cannot start the quest again, it will only let me if the equipment slot is already empty. I know this might not be as much of a problem as some of the other bugs, but I really don't want to have this old namek leader permanently glued to my character's back, and I don't want to delete my character because I can't read Korean. Please give this bug some attention, it's really bothersome.

Some suggestions?

- Make the quest recognize if you already have the old namek leader on your back, letting you start the quest without giving you a new one.
    - REMOVE the old namek leader from the player's back if they fail the quest.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!