• I like to run around a duel random people, whether they are higher or lower level than me (I'm a level 9 noob) and add them as a friend later, along with some dubstep music in the background and master volume at 0% :D

• Making some fun with exploring DBOG's map , duels , Flying Jet Squirtle S2 Race and the first who arrives to somewhere wins , and talk to each others x)

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Since I've reached 30 on my main, I am creating and leveling new characters trying to find/confirm any sort of bugs regarding the game. Been lucky for now, just the same things, and nothing new.

Good idea =D

• My main goal in the pre-open beta is to test the crafting system and craft as many things as possible. Of course I run around wearing the crafting gear I make, since they are a bit stronger than the ones from quests,drops . Other than that, I memorize the quests that I need to do later :P

Edit : I don't advise you to do this(crafting) since it takes time and zeni to do so. If you don't take my advice and you are determined to do it, then Good Luck :D

• My main goal in the pre-open beta is to test the crafting system and craft as many things as possible. Of course I run around wearing the crafting gear I make, since they are a bit stronger than the ones from quests,drops . Other than that, I memorize the quests that I need to do later :P

Edit : I don't advise you to do this(crafting) since it takes time and zeni to do so. If you don't take my advice and you are determined to do it, then Good Luck :D

you're right its really time consuming with all the disassembling and the prices of recipes though its good for an extra boost

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

I have never get into that, whats the best thing you could make of it?

• I have never get into that, whats the best thing you could make of it?

Armor and weapons that their stats are abit higher than the ones that drop or the ones that you get from the quests. The armors mostly look like Saiyan battle suits at start and the lvl30 suit looks exactly like this

while the lvl40 looks like Gohan's Saiyan armor that he wore on Namek.
    Currently the stats aren't working on any gear, and the crafting is quite broken with items not receiving any extra stats and never be able to get a rare craft. But still they are better than most of the gear you can get ;)

• Armor and weapons that their stats are abit higher than the ones that drop or the ones that you get from the quests. The armors mostly look like Saiyan battle suits at start and the lvl30 suit looks exactly like this

while the lvl40 looks like Gohan's Saiyan armor that he wore on Namek.Currently the stats aren't working on any gear, and the crafting is quite broken with items not receiving any extra stats and never be able to get a rare craft. But still they are better than most of the gear you can get ;)

Thats cool for those who are more of the saiyan size xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!