Skill Calculator - App

• Just released a new UPDATE which adds map tool, gemstones, events and missing stats. Gemstones Tool shows all possible effects for each piece of gear. Event Tool shows you which event is currently active (and how many days are left), upcoming events (how many days until next event if no events are currently active, also shows which event is next), and full event schedule and info. There are share/load/save features for the map tool as well (without the browser sharing option because map tool on website is bugged and sharing doesn't work there, so I made in-app sharing possible). All of these features are available even if you're offline. Also noticed there were wrong or missing stats for some skills, or wrong spelling/translation, so fixed all of that too. For example, I added transformation stats for all transformations, missing cooldown values for HTBs and fixed wrong cooldown for storm strike at max level, fixed wrong EP costs for HTBs, fixed solar flare wrong hitrate reduction at max level, fixed wrong RP icon for duration and cooldown, fixed wrong HTB and dragon buff names, etc... All skills should match the in-game stats and names now, so the app calculator is more accurate and detailed than website calculator too. I also added a dialog check when trying to save build or map on existing slot, to prevent accidental overwriting.

The minimum Android version requirement has been changed from 4.1 to 7.0 due to older versions having compatibility issues.

Feel free to share any suggestions, or report errors if you find any.

Hope you like it, enjoy!

P.S. Some people keep asking if the app is trustworthy, so READ THIS if you have doubts.

• I didn't know there is a dbog calc app. Downloaded it and I like it so far.

Hvala (thanks) Ilijas

• New UPDATE released:

-Added Crafting Calculator

-Added PVP Event notifications

-Added "Attributes", "Titles" and "Commands" panels

-Updated Event Schedule

-Added "Week" indicator to "Events" panel

-More detailed Kaioken description (shows attack speed now as well)

-Fixed a bug on smaller screens/resolutions that made tutorial buttons invisible

-Fixed a bug that caused crashes on some devices

-UI Improvements + added the "Close" button on "Help" menu

-Skill names fix ("Spiritual Attack Rise" translated to english/latin)

-Skill effects fix (Ki Burst (energy increase values now shown in percentage(%)), Skill Duration buffs (values now shown in percentage (%)), Cast Time buffs/debuffs (values now shown in percentage (%)))

Feel free to share any suggestions, or report errors/bugs if you find any!

• Just released a small update which adds an option to make notifications active/accurate even when the app is closed. To see the option, simply disable and enable notifications again and it will show up.

(Most phones will put the app to sleep if it hasn't been used/opened for a few hours, which makes you miss notifications. To avoid that, you can use the new option to disable sleep/optimization for the app)

• Just released a small update which adds an option to make notifications active/accurate even when the app is closed. To see the option, simply disable and enable notifications again and it will show up.

(Most phones will put the app to sleep if it hasn't been used/opened for a few hours, which makes you miss notifications. To avoid that, you can use the new option to disable sleep/optimization for the app)

Top! Keep going friend!! I will check it out as soon as possible

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!