Skill Calculator - App

• CCBD Patch is Here:

-Attack Speed values changed for "Double Cluster Bomb" and "Attack Speed Shackle" skills to fit post-patch in-game values

-Cooldown for all Transformations reduced from 60 to 30 minutes to fit post-patch cooldown (super saiyan, great namek, pure majin)

-CCBD Titles, Requirements and Bonuses added in "Titles" Panel

-@ccbd and @bountyhunter commands added to "Commands" Panel

• This is a great app, because of my android version before I couldn't use it (my android version was a dinosaur), on my long trips I used to think about new strategies so this app is perfect for that, very useful

Thank you, glad you like it <3. I'm working on a new update which should be done in a couple of days, and it's going to bring many improvements and new features.

• Finally, the new UPDATE is ready and released. This might be the biggest update yet:

-Full Weekly PVP Event Notifications and schedule now available

-Notifications can now be set individually for each event and stay active until you turn them off

-Active week/events will now be highlighted too in "Events" tool

-Build&Map slots can now be named

-Added reverse craft option (allows you to input higher-tier kit amount, for example if you want to calculate how many u14 kits are needed to craft 15 u56 kits)

-Added all RP effect values and usable states for all skills. For example, you can now see exactly how much cooldown reduction you'll get by using RP, etc...

-All skill errors fixed

-Skill effects more detailed

-New maps

-New map icons (BIDs, dungeons, craft NPCs, weapons/armor/upgrade NPCs, hiding scouter merchants, goods merchants, etc...)

-Added "Stats and Gear" tool for all stat effects for each class. It also includes the list of max stats for lvl 70 legendary/rare gear and base lvl 70 stats for each class.

-All Boss attributes added to "Attributes" tool

-Added all available Pet Skills and their effects for each level

-Improved UI and performance

There are many more details added to certain skills, but I can't write the entire list here as it would be too long.

I have also added an option to donate for people who want to support app development.

Hope you like the update, a lot of work and testing went into this.

Feel free to share any suggestions, or report errors/bugs if you find any!

-Apollo

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!