Favorite DBZ Game

• How has noone mentioned Dragon Ball Z:Legends? Come on guys that game was such a classic it was such an amazing game especially for its time. I remember back in like the 6th grade or so I had to get the japanese chip for my ps1 so i can play the japanese version. That game was so hard to find since it wasnt out here but i managed to get a cd burned copy of it from my friend. It was pretty interesting having to figure out the menu options and everything since it was all in japanese but the game was so damn fun i loved it. Definitely in my top 5 with many of the ones mentioned like Xenoverse/Budoaki(not including DBO but if i did it most definitely would be)

• That was a good one as well. Only reason it didn't make top 5, is because the only way to damage the enemy was to hit them with the "super" attack 3 times to kill them.

Seeing the polygon spirit bomb once or twice every few fights is awesome. Hitting Freeza with it 3 times in one fight.. Not so much.

It did allow you to alter the story, but that had been done since the SNES games at least, so the novelty of that had personally worn of on me by that point.

Totally a fun one back in the day, and not trying to take that away from it. I was just already on my way in to High School by the time it came out.

@mrz I know the spot you're talking about, lol. The maze in the cave on Namek, with the switches you had to press is what got me as a kid. Wasn't had enough of was in all Japanese, but my cousin (who was stationed in Japan at the time, would send me that years Super Famicom DBZ game as a birthday gift) didn't send with it any translated instructions for that stupid maze.

To this day, when I replay that game, I have horrible flashbacks >.<

• I loved the Budokai Tenkaichi series, Tenkaichi 3 was my favorite though.

I also enjoyed the Legacy of Goku series/Buu's Fury even though they were on Gameboy Advance. Those days made coming home from school worth while.

• Remember when ''Budokai'' came out for ps2. I just bought the ps2 for that game XD! anyways, the budokai games are awesome. But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

And if people haven't tried the ''Attack of the saiyans'' to Nintendo DS. Then i strongly recommend you do :)!

i plaed dragon ball super saiya densetsu, its so good

• Top 3 have ta be (in order of top being most fav)
    1. Xenoverse (so stoked when this game came out, cant wait for the second!)

2. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (probably the best game to date until Xenoverse came out, and the PC version has some of the funnest mods iv ever played on any game)

3. Budokai 2 or 3, cant remember which one it was on the ps2

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!