Favorite DBZ Game

• Let's talk about our Favorite Dragon Ball Z game whatever it on Wii,PS1,PS2 or Xbox.
    Mine would be Xenoverse because I can create my own characters and the story of Dragon Ball Finally different instead same thing lke their previous game.
    So what about you do you have favorite Dragon Ball Game ? :grapeman6::grapeman6:

ADD ME "TheLtCaptain" and "TheLtColonel" on Dragon Ball Online :dhandshake::dhandshake::dhandshake:
    Adult Quest, Flight Quest and the Time Rift/TLQ aren't working in "Pre-Beta"

• Everyone will hate me but I really liked Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z xD

Still can't come close to my all time favourite but I like to use others instead of this overused '-'

• Remember when ''Budokai'' came out for ps2. I just bought the ps2 for that game XD! anyways, the budokai games are awesome. But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

And if people haven't tried the ''Attack of the saiyans'' to Nintendo DS. Then i strongly recommend you do :)!

• Remember when ''Budokai'' came out for ps2. I just bought the ps2 for that game XD! anyways, the budokai games are awesome. But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

And if people haven't tried the ''Attack of the saiyans'' to Nintendo DS. Then i strongly recommend you do :)!

Man, i thought that i was the only that played that shit on DS: wow, so many memories.
    Then Budokai 3 ... i probably have more than 8000 hours on that game. More than Monster Hunter, actually.

• Well, my list is gonna be quite weird.

1. Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (x10 more fun with friends, story was great, Dragon Arena was really cool.)
    2. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Story was ON POINT, best in the franchise and the animations while fighting feel more smooth than in BT3)
    3. Dragon Ball Online Global. (Oh, come on now, why wouldn't this be here and yes I KIND OF prefer this over 4.)
    4. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Story was unique, change of gameplay was pretty cool, graphics were good and character customization was GREAT.)
    5. Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (HUGE roster, gameplay feels more energetic than 2.)

• But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

Omg I think i have tried that. It had a weird battle system but I remember it being fun.

Anyways I haven't played a lot of them, but my fondest memory is probably of Legacy of Goku 2 (not 1, that one is horrible). It was on the GBA I believe. Fun times.

Xenoverse might be up there, but (1) I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games overall and (2) I simply missed out on it and it's too late now with the 2nd one coming soon. I WILL play that I hope. Character creation in first game looked amazing and likely even better for the 2nd game.

• But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

Way way way late on this one, but that was it's name. Translates to "Legend of the Super Saiyan". Happens to be number 1 on my list. RPGs lend themselves to the idea of the series, power levels being character levels. Which is how that worked, you leveled up but it was your BP that mattered.

It was basically a combination of the first.. 3(?) Famicom (NES) games. Had a bunch of great things going for it, including the ability to zenkai the Saiyan characters. Drop Goku's health to under 5hp and use a full heal, and he would level up during the battle.

Also one of the first games to let you alter the story. When Goku was training on King Kai's planet, if you succeeded every training session on the first try, Goku would show up on Earth before Vegeta and Nappa. You could use that to bring Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and Chaozu with you to Namek.

Then sacrifice Chaozu while fighting Freeza, and get SSJ that way. Keep Vegeta alive during that fight and get a secret Boss fight after Freeza against a SSJ Vegeta with more BP than Goku. Tons of other things you could do to alter the story as well.

List goes:
    1. Legend of the Super Saiyan
    2. Earth's Special Forces
    *cough* our latest trailer *cough, cough* https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=FI4M7gCoNdM

3. DBO (we'll see if Global is truly f2p friendly before I claim DBOG is on the list)
    4. Xenoverse
    5. Budokai 3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!