Transformation Skill Tree

• afaik the thing you named Ssj 2/3 with those increased muscles is stronger than full ssj, it is an intermediate level between ssj and ssj2. But that ascended ssj was useless because, although it gave a lot of power to the user, it reduced the speed by a lot.

• Updated my Suggestion with little extra bits and such with adding each form's weak points when compared to the other transformations.

afaik the thing you named Ssj 2/3 with those increased muscles is stronger than full ssj, it is an intermediate level between ssj and ssj2. But that ascended ssj was useless because, although it gave a lot of power to the user, ir reduced the speed by a lot.

No Ultra Super Saiyan (aka Grade 3) was the one that basically granted no speed boost. Grade 2 (Ascended SSJ as you call it) wasn't bulky enough to hinder the user, which gave them a speed boost in addition to the increased power. Still had that increased ki drain due to it wasting a lot of ki just to maintain the form though. However, Grade 3 had just as much raw power as SSJ2 not to mention those bulky muscles made a good defense against attacks (Future Trunks didn't really suffer a lot of damage when compared to Vegeta while in this state). Basically, if you took a Super Saiyan 2 and a Super Saiyan Grade 3 and have them do arm wrestling, Grade 3 would win because of its brute strength.

• Updated my Suggestion with little extra bits and such with adding each form's weak points when compared to the other transformations.

No Ultra Super Saiyan (aka Grade 3) was the one that basically granted no speed boost. Grade 2 (Ascended SSJ as you call it) wasn't bulky enough to hinder the user, which gave them a speed boost in addition to the increased power. Still had that increased ki drain due to it wasting a lot of ki just to maintain the form though. However, Grade 3 had just as much raw power as SSJ2 not to mention those bulky muscles made a good defense against attacks (Future Trunks didn't really suffer a lot of damage when compared to Vegeta while in this state). Basically, if you took a Super Saiyan 2 and a Super Saiyan Grade 3 and have them do arm wrestling, Grade 3 would win because of its brute strength.

ok my bad, i think you made a mistake when you referred to ssj 2/3 to that hypermuscled transformation, the first thing that came to my mind was the Broly-alike Trunks.

• Dont you mean Goku and Teen Gohan?

• Dont you mean Goku and Teen Gohan?

Yeah. This is what happens when you do a lot of posting in the morning when you just get up. :b

ok my bad, i think you made a mistake when you referred to ssj 2/3 to that hypermuscled transformation, the first thing that came to my mind was the Broly-alike Trunks.

Yeah Broli's Legendary Super Saiyan is basically a broken version of Super Saiyan Grade 3 with horrible, green hair.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!