Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• And your post seems to be more like a rant with misguided, non- helpful information, so I'll be ignoring this post.

In giving my opinion as everyone is free to do it in a open debate, or only information can be posted? ,sorry but are u providing to us very useful information? because that you want to buy lvl33 book with $$$ its not helpful information at least for us, its just your opinion lol, and yes best strategy when you dont have any argument is ignoring the post, feel free, i said thank for those who buy stuff keep the server alive but thats it pay to win, like it or not, i prefer that than nothing.

• I will say that leveling all over again personally is tiresome. Take it from some that's played all the previous servers and 2 wipes on dev server so I won't be opposed to the idea. I personally think it will give players the opportunity to explore the higher content faster and the bugs can be more comprehensive as opposed to concentrated, meaning we can test bugs from CC dungeon, TMQs, UDs, Budokai etc. Its not just about leveling its about having a game that's as complete as possible, I think that's kind of hard to do when you have people starting over from scratch and having to spend that time going thru the lower levels when we already have a pretty good idea of what needs to be fixed from 1-30. Should think of it from a development point of view and not just a regular player.

• In giving my opinion as everyone is free to do it in a open debate, or only information can be posted? ,sorry but are u providing to us very useful information? because that you want to buy lvl33 book with $$$ its not helpful information at least for us, its just your opinion lol, and yes best strategy when you dont have any argument is ignoring the post, feel free, i said thank for those who buy stuff keep the server alive but thats it pay to win, like it or not, i prefer that than nothing.

Is everyone here who is against the stone literally an idiot? Yes I'm calling you an idiot. Do you not understand that w.e you were saying was getting this issue nowhere? I basically said if you're not going to contribute appropriate suggestions/comments regarding this specific topic, I'm not going to address you.

Everything I spoke about on this thread is either arguing my point or counter arguing others. Nowhere in this thread did I go off topic for any reason. and again. Whereas your post didn't suggest any fixes or showed any concerns regarding the topic. It was a simple rant/flame I don't have time for your nonsense, if you don't understand what's happening, stay quiet.

Great, now you got me flaming users. Thanks man.

EDIT: Sorry was targeting the wrong person in this post. But what do I care at this point, just read my other points, i'm getting tired of arrogant readers who don't know what's going on. I don't get how you think my posts aren't informing or topic related. Everything I said is solely regarding the topic so yeah.

Sorry, not sorry.

• For some reason in the oficial server they didnt put it in store, they gave to the OLD players in mail . But after the players lvl up.
    Put in cash shop is so p2win. When server starts 1 second after all ppl that use money will be lv 33 .
    Ppl say that lv is not an advantage but it is.

• To be honest, you were only making yourself look like an idiot by insulting people. I really don't care what happens but if Daneos adds this in he shouldn't have it at the beginning but 1-3 weeks after open beta has started.

• To be honest, you were only making yourself look like an idiot by insulting people. I really don't care what happens but if Daneos adds this in he shouldn't have it at the beginning but 1-3 weeks after open beta has started.

Yeah, trust me when people keep arguing nonsense to you, it gets to you. But frankly, I'm no moderator or someone who has to keep a certain reputation. Currently i'm the average player just like you and I couldn't care less about what people think about me.

I'd ask you to justify why you think it should be 1-3 weeks, but I'm expecting the same bullshit answer as everyone else. Unless you have different reasoning than everyone else?

And far as it concerns, outside the forum, majority of players agree with the idea.

• For some reason in the oficial server they didnt put it in store, they gave to the OLD players in mail . But after the players lvl up.
    Put in cash shop is so p2win. When server starts 1 second after all ppl that use money will be lv 33 .
    Ppl say that lv is not an advantage but it is.

how is lvl an advantage? LOL

• But yeah, I would like to ask for moderators to close this thread as there no way for half these people to agree to anything.

There's one thing that was agreed on in this thread in terms of the 33 stone.
    Having the stone available at launch and later available in the game for all players. Free players will get it for free once or twice, I really don't care... But if you want to have the stone readily available at any time, you'll have to go to cash shop.

That seems plausible, and if you think otherwise, well.. everyone gave their points against the idea and hardly any of them made sense.
    (Be glad it's being offered for free anyway)

In the end, using cash points is to keep the game alive and as well get some in-game bonuses.

• I only want it as a reward after we reach lv 50 or something because I want to have 2 characters.
    I don't really care if you can buy it or not I just like to argue about it for shits and giggles :thumbsup:

The only thing I'm really serious about is making it account bound.
    That way we can buy it or earn it and give it to our other characters but we can't sell it to anyone else.

• Yeah, trust me when people keep arguing nonsense to you, it gets to you. But frankly, I'm no moderator or someone who has to keep a certain reputation. Currently i'm the average player just like you and I couldn't care less about what people think about me.
    I'd ask you to justify why you think it should be 1-3 weeks, but I'm expecting the same bullshit answer as everyone else. Unless you have different reasoning than everyone else?

And far as it concerns, outside the forum, majority of players agree with the idea.

Oh my reasoning is very different, I can actually list 1 VERY good reason why.
    -Just Cause.

• Oh my reasoning is very different, I can actually list 1 VERY good reason why.-Just Cause.

Well for the sake of all the other garbage reasons, give it a go and redeem those other players lol.

Believe me, if you give me a reason to believe that the stone isn't a good idea. I'll stop rooting for it, until then. There's nothing wrong with it.

I'll make you the last exception, after that I retire from this thread. I believe my point has been made and defended numerous times.

• Well for the sake of all the other garbage reasons, give it a go and redeem those other players lol.
    Believe me, if you give me a reason to believe that the stone isn't a good idea. I'll stop rooting for it, until then. There's nothing wrong with it.

I'll make you the last exception, after that I retire from this thread. I believe my point has been made and defended numerous times.

I never said the stone wasn't a good idea, I just said it should be used 1-3 weeks after open beta is all. Give players a chance to start, thats all. That will be my only reason, discussion over.

• Is everyone here who is against the stone literally an idiot? Yes I'm calling you an idiot. Do you not understand that w.e you were saying was getting this issue nowhere? I basically said if you're not going to contribute appropriate suggestions/comments regarding this specific topic, I'm not going to address you.
    Everything I spoke about on this thread is either arguing my point or counter arguing others. Nowhere in this thread did I go off topic for any reason. and again. Whereas your post didn't suggest any fixes or showed any concerns regarding the topic. It was a simple rant/flame I don't have time for your nonsense, if you don't understand what's happening, stay quiet.

Great, now you got me flaming users. Thanks man.

First of all that i say i want stones because they were a part of the game, but not from the beginning and theN i stated my points of views, that is NOT OFF TOPIC, if you dont like the idea sorry my friend ;)

a question ,Its you who decide here if my opinion its not contributing? and if you dont like the other ideas/opinion you tell
    - you are not contribuiting ,its not appopiate suggestions/commets, you are not helping me,BLA BLA BLA.

Do you know what is a debate, diversity of opinions or different points of view? none of my posts is off topic ibeen debating even with a moderator here and he didnt mention anything about offtopic, maybe u think u are a moderator and u decide what is on or off? chill man

The only off topic here is your insults and if you got flaming from other users ,everyone is responsible of his own words, dont thank me.

• I never said the stone wasn't a good idea, I just said it should be used 1-3 weeks after open beta is all. Give players a chance to start, thats all. That will be my only reason, discussion over.

Another disappointing argument, just an idea and no justification. And FYI your "1 very good reason" was mentioned before.
    You should read the entire thread first then speak. (Lol, at how many times I said this, I do it for the lols now). In regards to your suggestion, again, read the thread, you will get feedback on that idea.

So yeah same stuff again, close this thread please.

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.
    Hopefully Daneos will have time to read the entire thread and create a decision.

• Another disappointing argument, just an idea and no justification. And FYI your "1 very good reason" was mentioned before.You should read the entire thread first then speak. (Lol, at how many times I said this, I do it for the lols now). In regards to your suggestion, again, read the thread, you will get feedback on that idea.

So yeah same stuff again, close this thread please.

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.
    Hopefully Daneos will have time to read the entire thread and create a decision.

Another disappointment at wit's end. I will be glad when Daneos closes this thread, because most likely he will not add in the stone. I think you should read the entire thread again, most of your points imo weren't really valid, and others were just insulting people.
    Notice I said in my opinion before you think i'm speaking for everyone. Oh well, what does it matter, you left anyways lol.

• He has made a lot of valid points, I'd suggest actually reading the many posts he has made. A lot of you keep ignoring his points.

• He has made a lot of valid points, I'd suggest actually reading the many posts he has made. A lot of you keep ignoring his points.

I won't really argue, we all have different views on the matter. Also that "just because" was just me joking. Other than that, don't really have anything else to say on this.

• Giving money is the only point he has made in all of his comments up to now.
    I don't find it a good enough reason, you can also give money to the server by buying some dogis and stuff like that.

Implement the stone, don't implement the stone, I DON'T CARE.
    The only reasons that can be giving to want them is related to Quests and Money.
    I'm a quest lover so I don't really understand why anyone wants to skip even 1 (you're not special, several others also level'd a few times).
    There's more ways to give money, the one I said before is an example.

That's about it, there's nothing more to say.
    It's all up to Daneos to decide.

All they're getting is a better place in the rank so either way I'm completely okay with it e.e''
    Might drag 1 or 2 with my into the first TMQ so they can carry me lool

• Just a quick question, will the lvl 33 book/stone (can't remember exact level but it was somewhere in the 30's) be available in cash shop during open beta release?
    Majority of players don't really want to go thru the hassle of levelling all over again... It'll be nice to have the book to skip the introduction of the game.

Make a poll to the thread please

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!