UPDATED Lvl 33 automatic book would u want it or no.

• look who is insulting me :c
    aw :c

and me saying fk u was a expression of my feelings. c:

wasnt insulting,i was stating a fact.

someone that resorts to insulting others with no real reason is someone who has issues,among those issues is not getting a proper education from your parents.

and granted,not in the mood to continue this,already made my point.

• one of the things i dont see anyone mentioning is do we really want an item that levels you up Instantaneously?
    yeah sure for leveling purposes it is a godsend but what about group content?

have you guys seen other mmos?

you join a queue for a dungeon or flashpoint and you get these players with maxed level characters who havent leveled their character meaning they got no idea on how to play them,no idea what their skills do or how to use them...problem is that if its a new class for them they need the experience you get with leveling.

That is the problem of the player, not yours xd.

None forced you to play the alfa and pre-beta. You were told that the wipe was going to happen until the beta is released, so the excuse of doing all the job again is not valid.

• I'm saying for those who have played those tests.... and even the old DBO.

I'm not invalid.

So did I. Everyone who played the tests knew that there would be a wipe, so if they played it is because they wanted. And old DBO was closed 3 years ago. I am confused, the people saying to put it from the beginning saying that it is only 20 levels and they have to do all the main skill quest, etc as it is not that much advantage, but on the other side they say that without the book it is too much work.

@CritAholic here you have another post to give a dislike, and here you have a bowl to deposit your bile \____________/

• e

That is the problem of the player, not yours xd.
    it is my problem when we are doing group content and that player isnt doing any dps,healing or maintaining aggro,if he isnt doing his job then it is my problem.

been there before in many other mmos,healers that didnt know how to heal,dps who thought they were tanks and jumped ahead or simply didnt do no damage at all and tanks that couldnt keep aggro.

• you're still typing to me, pls. stop. ty.

oh yeah sure because you're entitled to give me orders...oh wait no you arent,so ill keep on typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing until i get carpal tunnel syndrome.

• oh yeah sure because you're entitled to give me orders...oh wait no you arent,so ill keep on typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing,typing until i get carpal tunnel syndrome.

and I have issues. lol

• So did I. Everyone who played the tests knew that there would be a wipe, so if they played it is because they wanted. And old DBO was closed 3 years ago. I am confused, the people saying to put it from the beginning saying that it is only 20 levels and they have to do all the main skill quest, etc as it is not that much advantage, but on the other side they say that without the book it is too much work.
    @CritAholic here you have another post to give a dislike, and here you have a bowl to deposit your bile \____________/

devs cant test everything.

• Please don't be insulting someone because you disagree with their opinion and go off-topic otherwise this will turn into another hate-filled thread full of bullcrap and it will be locked. Just state your thoughts/vote and stay within the code of conduct if you will kindly ~

• Alright, personal insults and corny jokes can come to an end. Let's just see people put actual LEGIT reasons as to why they shouldn't be added. That will be nice, anybody who posts some more BS talking about random crap just exposes that they don't have an actual thought out argument as to why the stones should not be added into the game. That's a challenge to anybody, so please post something that makes some sense. Oh yah, don't get your feelings hurt over dislikes; it's not like you have many likes for the amount of posts you put anyways. What's the point of stressing over dislikes lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!