Improve enemy placement please

• This is a huge problem I have with DBO, it's placement of enemies based on your leveL

At level 35 I've learned the Kaioken, yet a bunch of walruses with brooms still pose a threat to me???

Wtf?

And at level 40 I can defeat saiyans with the help f 4 people at my level yet by myself a bipedal cheetah could fight me to a stand still???

I wanna fighting great warriors at a high level, not cannon fodder a fetus Goku could rip a new asshole

Pls fix Danny, after buffing SSJ to be worth more than a new hairdo with some green contacts

• seems someone doesnt realize how mmos works, unless their bosses or something similar you're gonna be fighting recolors or slight design mods of previous enemies this isnt something that can just be changed its the same way in probably around 98% of other mmos dbo is no different.

Characters: Hakumei - Human Fighter(male) Garlot - Human Spiritualist(Male) MajinMiya - Wonder Majin(Fem)
    LordGarm - Warrior Namekian
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUILD: UNDERTALE

pt8Ov7h.jpgzqmaTsf.jpgU8j732A.jpg

• seems someone doesnt realize how mmos works, unless their bosses or something similar you're gonna be fighting recolors or slight design mods of previous enemies this isnt something that can just be changed its the same way in probably around 98% of other mmos dbo is no different.

Ok keep convincing yourself that walrus with shotgun that chap 1 Goku could kill by farting in its general direction is a match for a super Saiyan with a Kamahameha the size of a truck

• That's how MMO's works dude, look at WoW, there you can be the strongest warrior with the rarest, most powerful legendary weapon in the lore and an armor that only the most powerful of magics could penetrate, but after entering a new zone you'll have to fight wild boars, and they pose a threat.

If they change this there has to be like quests where you have to kill like 50000 ratmen to make it logical. It's just a way to give the game more difficulty, and remember, ingame stats doesn't mean the real power of your characters.

Changing this would TOTALLY ruin the entire lore of the game, the story of the zones and etc... There's nothing to fix. It's not about fighting stronger rivals, it's about fighting the problems in the world. From time to time you'll find enemies that are really stronger than your character lore-wise, and you'll have to team up with other fighters to take them on, or take them on yourself if you are strong enough. Basically, you are asking to ruin the entire story and order of the game.

Just remember, the amount of effort you take to defeat a mob ingame doesn't represent the true amount of effort it would take your character.

To end my text, look at all the DBZ fighting games where you can defeat SSJ3 Goku with freaking Raditz, or SSJGSSJ Vegeta has a hard time defeating Saiyan saga Vegeta, talk about logic... This is a game about a series, not the series.

• Ok keep convincing yourself that walrus with shotgun that chap 1 Goku could kill by farting in its general direction is a match for a super Saiyan with a Kamahameha the size of a truck

Sir, are you new to the MMORPG world ?
    If you want that in a game I would advise you to buy Xenoverse (or wait for the second xD).

• relax once daneos fixes UD and TMQ you get to fight icon DBZ villains like DR Gero,raditz,andriod 16, tai pai, and much more

• There was a walrus with a broom that worked at my old highschool.
    Not even 10 of us were able to defeat such beast!

Should you approach her area without paying attention and you'd be insta down.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!