Token Shop Revamp

• True I guess maybe u55 stones since level 55 +15 gear = level 70 +8 being

+8 level 60 isn't that great but +15 level 60 would be OP if you think about it, since the stone are coming for AFK system
    Anyways my other suggestion are pretty good for token shop.

I guess make 800 token for u60 purple or green.

I don't think Up stones are a good idea to be honest :(
    Although I would love to have them for free...but then what is the point?

I like the fact that you wanted 3 more dogis for 3.5K.
    Like Basic Dogis that are untradable for 3.5K tokens seems decent

• I like that idea. It motivates people to keep playing instead of remaining afk the whole time and even incentivates them to make parties instead of farming alone as the objetive is only to kill mobs.

• I like that idea. It motivates people to keep playing instead of remaining afk the whole time and even incentivates them to make parties instead of farming alone as the objetive is only to kill mobs.

I agree with this idea, stones past u30 should not b added to token shop it takes away the part of farming for stones

but maybe instead give this incentive if u are in a party and a stone drops everyone in party gets the same stone

another idea to compliement the prevous one is to make stones untradable to prevent bots from farming just to sell

these are just ideas love them or hate them 8o:thumbdown::thumbsup:<3:evil:

• I agree with this idea, stones past u30 should not b added to token shop it takes away the part of farming for stones
    but maybe instead give this incentive if u are in a party and a stone drops everyone in party gets the same stone

another idea to compliement the prevous one is to make stones untradable to prevent bots from farming just to sell

these are just ideas love them or hate them 8o:thumbdown::thumbsup:<3:evil:

yeah but who are going to farm stones below 70 when everyone level 70? no one

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!