question about tlq

• my question is based on that daneos has only counter the tlq of humans... and I doubt that if under the tlq also under the race majin and namek? if so, you should take some pictures or make a video of the tlq of each race, because a lot of people are saying that only under the tlq of humans and have a lot of doubt. just a small opinion if daneos this agreement, to upload some photos or video of the tlq of each race to remove the doubts of all the players. :rolleyes:

• Omg again.
    Read underlined!

• my question is based on that daneos has only counter the tlq of humans... and I doubt that if under the tlq also under the race majin and namek? if so, you should take some pictures or make a video of the tlq of each race, because a lot of people are saying that only under the tlq of humans and have a lot of doubt. just a small opinion if daneos this agreement, to upload some photos or video of the tlq of each race to remove the doubts of all the players. :rolleyes:

For no one you have what you want but might be likely to also fix the TLQ for Namekians and majin.

Sorry for my bad English, I speak Spanish

- Cuando tienes mala suerte debes enfrentarla, nadie va a venir a salvarte por poner excusas -
    tumblr_otb4g01b8d1wubadbo1_500.gif

• Think of it this way, it's all the same exact questions, only the portals are in different locations. Like Adrian on fire said, they're all the same.

Refer to the update thread thoroughly.

/closed

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!