thoughts on the game so far

• hello everyone i know we're still in early stages of the game but i want to hear other people thoughts about the in game community, quests difficulties , guilds , leveling and pretty much anything you can think of like sort of a feedback but more of a general idea you got from it so just go ahead and share your thought i'll be happy if this become a nice discussion based on the game so keep it clean and nice :)

**this is mainly for new players but anyone can share his/her opinion :)

• Judging by Daneos last news it seems most of the broken quests in the entire game will get fixed in the next update, so it really surprises me how fast they are getting the stuff done. And I'm happy about this, I actually expected way less from this Pre-Open Beta.

• Judging by Daneos last news it seems most of the broken quests in the entire game will get fixed in the next update, so it really surprises me how fast they are getting the stuff done. And I'm happy about this, I actually expected way less from this Pre-Open Beta.

yeah me too i was sure well get master class at like end of POB but seems like pretty soon (hope i didnt jinx this could still happen XD) seems like daneos really got it handled and i know its far from close but i cant wait for UD and TMQ ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!