Auto-Kick while in Public Open Beta

• I'm against it in FULL RELEASE, but during a beta there is no need for AFK players to use the limited resources we have.

Limited resource??? WHAAAT??! What the hell is this kid talking about? Dude I think you got hit on the head before writing on this whole thread.

EDIT: Here come's ostrosr to dislike all of my posts! What a true hero.

• Huhuhuhhu~

some of the community is pretty cool tho, guess a few bad apples spoil the bunch

He most likely didn't answer simply because of all the kids asking about TLQ, or the kids spamming the unfunny, unoriginal memes, or maybe he didn't answer because of all the people asking, begging, crying for the Adult/Sub Class update making 100s of threads and posts everyday, clogging up the forums. "Bad apples"? The only bad apples I see are the ones spamming the forums begging for an update they aren't entitled to. This Pre Open Beta isn't for you to play, it's for you to report bugs and not suggest stupid and un-needed things in a Beta.

• Limited resource??? WHAAAT??! What the hell is this kid talking about? Dude I think you got hit on the head before writing on this whole thread.
    EDIT: Here come's ostrosr to dislike all of my posts! What a true hero.

We do have limited resources. How do you not get that literally EVERY server has a limited number of available spaces. And this server (being new) is drawing in a HUGE crowd. If you have noticed today there are 2 channels and they CONSTANTLY say "Full".

I would say that's limited resources. Perhaps you hit your head for not getting that. But they are limited.

• We do have limited resources. How do you not get that literally EVERY server has a limited number of available spaces. And this server (being new) is drawing in a HUGE crowd. If you have noticed today there are 2 channels and they CONSTANTLY say "Full".
    I would say that's limited resources. Perhaps you hit your head for not getting that. But they are limited.

I kind of chuckled at that comment. I've logged in at least 3 times a day and never had a problem logging in because the server was "Full". Even if it says Full you can log in.... Anyways the only time I would see a use for an AFK kicker would have been the first week of the open of POB... Waiiit... We're way past that! And wait a second... You weren't even here for that! Now I understand. Have a good day, sir. :)

• We do have limited resources. How do you not get that literally EVERY server has a limited number of available spaces. And this server (being new) is drawing in a HUGE crowd. If you have noticed today there are 2 channels and they CONSTANTLY say "Full".

If you didnt know y-day channels and server 'crashed' several times, and server was offline for few hours.
    Anyway whoever 'raised' channels/server, didnt do very well. Thats why theres now only TWO channels (before that, there was 1 channel).

Once Daneos shows up/gets back, pob server will have again 4 channels (0-3).
    And when DBOG ends with pob and starts 'live', channels will be half-full (maybe) with one-two full.
    Number of channels can be increased, if necessary.
    So theres no reason for "auto-kick".

• I kind of chuckled at that comment. I've logged in at least 3 times a day and never had a problem logging in because the server was "Full". Even if it says Full you can log in.... Anyways the only time I would see a use for an AFK kicker would have been the first week of the open of POB... Waiiit... We're way past that! And wait a second... You weren't even here for that! Now I understand. Have a good day, sir. :)

This is the disrespect I was talking about earlier. Literally nothing positive to say except personal attacks. The bottom line is there will be many times during Open Beta that channels will have to go offline. Perhaps this is YOUR first time being a part of one so you don't know. So until it goes live it would be beneficial to have it. Because I am not the only person who has said they can't get in when it says full. Despite what you say.

• This is the disrespect I was talking about earlier. Literally nothing positive to say except personal attacks. The bottom line is there will be many times during Open Beta that channels will have to go offline. Perhaps this is YOUR first time being a part of one so you don't know. So until it goes live it would be beneficial to have it. Because I am not the only person who has said they can't get in when it says full. Despite what you say.

I'm sorry if you think I was personally attacking you in anyway, but I had no intention to, hence my last comment on that post. Anyway, I never said you were the only person to have that problem. That being said, I'm not the only one who has said it's easy to get in (because it really is...). My opinion stands that Auto-kick is a stupid idea and it's useless as there are less players than there were for the first 2 weeks of the Pre Open Beta. If you REALLY want to get in the game why not keep trying to get inside instead of making a forum post about it? While I'm typing this I'm ingame, afk at the Korin Platform. ;)

• He most likely didn't answer simply because of all the kids asking about TLQ, or the kids spamming the unfunny, unoriginal memes, or maybe he didn't answer because of all the people asking, begging, crying for the Adult/Sub Class update making 100s of threads and posts everyday, clogging up the forums. "Bad apples"? The only bad apples I see are the ones spamming the forums begging for an update they aren't entitled to. This Pre Open Beta isn't for you to play, it's for you to report bugs and not suggest stupid and un-needed things in a Beta.

what do you mean by "clogging?" if those "crying, begging, asking" threads weren't posted this forum would be as active. granted its not a good thing, buts its not a bad thing either, the problem there is with that is the way the forum was set up.

as for suggestions not all suggestions are bad, most of the suggestions ive seen(this being one of them) are well thought out also this is one of the normal features of most mmos. it would be understandable if this suggestion was completely unnecessary and borderline stupid, but is obviously not one of them and doesnt deserve aggression for trying to help out

its not up to you to decide if the suggestion is or is not bad as you have no part in the development of the game other than reporting the oh-so-important bugs that have been found 200 times over and will be fixed next update. there are also nicer ways to express your disagreement with the suggestion, which you obviously did not do.

its strange ive seen your threads come under fire for unnecessary aggression, i would think you would be more understanding

• what do you mean by "clogging?" if those "crying, begging, asking" threads weren't posted this forum would be as active. granted its not a good thing, buts its not a bad thing either, the problem there is with that is the way the forum was set up.
    as for suggestions not all suggestions are bad, most of the suggestions ive seen(this being one of them) are well thought out also this is one of the normal features of most mmos. it would be understandable if this suggestion was completely unnecessary and borderline stupid, but is obviously not one of them and doesnt deserve aggression for trying to help out

its not up to you to decide if the suggestion is or is not bad as you have no part in the development of the game other than reporting the oh-so-important bugs that have been found 200 times over and will be fixed next update. there are also nicer ways to express your disagreement with the suggestion, which you obviously did not do.

its strange ive seen your threads come under fire for unnecessary aggression, i would think you would be more understanding

After analyzing your post I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all, the forums would be active if there were no annoying threads. There are way more people who could write good threads than the people who make the begging for update threads. Second, I stated my opinion that this suggestion is pointless and not needed right now. It would have only been needed during the first week of Pre Open Beta, and it actually might be needed for the first week of the Open Beta. As I remember, DBO TW had no AFK kicker and was just fine. Third, I reported 3 bugs that weren't already reported just in the first week of Pre Open Beta. I can already guess you're going to say "Wow congrats! Nobody cares." You asked it, not me. There are many more bugs that haven't been found and reported yet, so yes more bug reports are needed. It's a fact that Pre Open Beta is for bug reporting and not for playing, it's not an opinion. And lastly, I don't care if my "threads" come under fire, I don't care about my reputation on this forum page, I'm only speaking my opinion and most of the time, it's the truth!

• By now I think there should be more than 2.
    I was leveling my new character today and I could barely kill monster because there was always a bunch of people around.

• mmm it has Pre than open beta in it so thought its same... shit not even the tokens?

Only thing you'll get back is the Points you spent on the Cash Shop.
    You can forget everything else.
    This is a testing phase, it makes no sense to keep anything.

• I see are they going to have beta items we can all buy during beta launch like the supersayian dogis for founders, or something similar, I just found out about the game and I want to be a founder. or anything close I would spend money but I want something cool for supporting early.

• I see are they going to have beta items we can all buy during beta launch like the supersayian dogis for founders, or something similar, I just found out about the game and I want to be a founder. or anything close I would spend money but I want something cool for supporting early.

Founder is not available anymore.

• After analyzing your post I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all, the forums would be active if there were no annoying threads. There are way more people who could write good threads than the people who make the begging for update threads. Second, I stated my opinion that this suggestion is pointless and not needed right now. It would have only been needed during the first week of Pre Open Beta, and it actually might be needed for the first week of the Open Beta. As I remember, DBO TW had no AFK kicker and was just fine. Third, I reported 3 bugs that weren't already reported just in the first week of Pre Open Beta. I can already guess you're going to say "Wow congrats! Nobody cares." You asked it, not me. There are many more bugs that haven't been found and reported yet, so yes more bug reports are needed. It's a fact that Pre Open Beta is for bug reporting and not for playing, it's not an opinion. And lastly, I don't care if my "threads" come under fire, I don't care about my reputation on this forum page, I'm only speaking my opinion and most of the time, it's the truth!

So based off of the text YOU posted above (red bold text) then how do YOU not get that the only way to record bugs is to have ACTIVE members playing (doing quests, fighting mobs, generally interacting with the mechanics of the game)? AFK people are NOT contributing at all and we HAVE had an issue with overcrowding in the servers. Almost ALL day it was just 1 channel. Then they opened a second one up for a brief period of time and THAT one went offline pretty quickly too. So if you TRULY believe that Pre Open Beta is for reporting bugs then you should ALSO believe that ACTIVE players are needed. And if there isn't enough space to let people in who are planning on ACTIVELY playing then how the hell is Auto Kicking AFK players a bad idea???

It's not, you just have buried yourself with your comments thus far and can't dig yourself back out to redeem yourself. So you're gonna keep going in all gung ho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!