Chat Trade

• hello that such, how all? hope you are doing well.... well I come to raise this topic on the chat trade which has been a lot of spam and people arguing over this channel, my recommendation is that they should put a cooldown for this channel to be able to write at a certain time, for example about 60 second so you will avoid so much spam in this channel of commerce so that it may be a little more orderly and easier to trade and avoid a lot of spam unnecessary. I hope you understand the point beforehand. greeting :thumbsup::dlol:

• beh the spam isnt really that bad,happens in all mmorpgs so i got used to it,now what worries me is the content of the chat itself,ive seen some really sick and demented comments in it...

i dont plan in using it anyway,cant bare to login and see the cesspool of comments in trade so once i join a guild ill disable all chat boxes and just leave guild chat and the ability to send and recieve whispers.

• The main problem of the trade chat is that most of the messages are not for trade and they use it as a global chat to talk about random things. With a delay between messages as you suggest, it would be probably solved as none would start a conversation in which you have to wait to answer (although there would be people that use it to flame or that kind of childish attitude). It is very hard to sell/buy/trade things in the chat when everyone is talking about random things.

Advice: to publicise a guild, don't use the Trade chat as it is not something tradeable. Instead, use the LFG chat.

• The main problem of the trade chat is that most of the messages are not for trade and they use it as a global chat to talk about random things. With a delay between messages as you suggest, it would be probably solved as none would start a conversation in which you have to wait to answer (although there would be people that use it to flame or that kind of childish attitude). It is very hard to sell/buy/trade things in the chat when everyone is talking about random things.

Advice: to publicise a guild, don't use the Trade chat as it is not something tradeable. Instead, use the LFG chat.

good post.

to be honest ive never been fond of using trade chat,just takes to much time standing around doing nothing waiting for someone to buy,best way for me is to just use the auction house for whatever i want to sell or buy,its fast and then im off to do my questing or whatever.

• good post.
    to be honest ive never been fond of using trade chat,just takes to much time standing around doing nothing waiting for someone to buy,best way for me is to just use the auction house for whatever i want to sell or buy,its fast and then im off to do my questing or whatever.

I only use if I have a remarkable item that I want to sell fast and that way people can haggle the prices too. Moreover it is useful if you want an item that you cannot find in the AH as dogi, gear or even cash.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!