Fix servers.

• Contrary to popular belief the answer to the meaning of life isnt 42,its actually PRE-BETA,google the meaning of PRE-BETA and then maybe then we can stop having to put up with posts like this...

This game isnt for pre alpha, and to call it pre beta material is stupid,the only reason your telling yourself that this server isnt bad for pre beta material is because you payed too much to go back now, havent you? Or theres something else, something has to be so important to you to belive this when you see that AH dosent work NPC's are gone missing (yeah aliens took them) and prior to this update we didnt have these issues which says something,i would understand if the bug had to do something with the content of the update but nope it didnt have any links what so ever and like that wasnt bad enough now every five minute the games channels go down.The truth of the matter is thing's are not going well at all, and pretending that everything is fine is just flat out lying to yourself and everyone else that comes here to monitor games progress.

Pre beta should be for testing certain bugs in the game and that's true, but looking at the server now i dont think that is going to be possible now is it?

• This game isnt for pre alpha, and to call it pre beta material is stupid,the only reason your telling yourself that this server isnt bad for pre beta material is because you payed too much to go back now, havent you? Or theres something else, something has to be so important to you to belive this when you see that AH dosent work NPC's are gone missing (yeah aliens took them) and prior to this update we didnt have these issues which says something,i would understand if the bug had to do something with the content of the update but nope it didnt have any links what so ever and like that wasnt bad enough now every five minute the games channels go down.The truth of the matter is thing's are not going well at all, and pretending that everything is fine is just flat out lying to yourself and everyone else that comes here to monitor games progress.
    Pre beta should be for testing certain bugs in the game and that's true, but looking at the server now i dont think that is going to be possible now is it?

you sir, deserve an oscar!

• This game isnt for pre alpha, and to call it pre beta material is stupid,the only reason your telling yourself that this server isnt bad for pre beta material is because you payed too much to go back now, havent you? Or theres something else, something has to be so important to you to belive this when you see that AH dosent work NPC's are gone missing (yeah aliens took them) and prior to this update we didnt have these issues which says something,i would understand if the bug had to do something with the content of the update but nope it didnt have any links what so ever and like that wasnt bad enough now every five minute the games channels go down.The truth of the matter is thing's are not going well at all, and pretending that everything is fine is just flat out lying to yourself and everyone else that comes here to monitor games progress.

woah woah you mad bro?i would say settle down beavis but you probably dont even know who he is unless you google it...

did i say the server isnt bad for pre-beta?no i didnt,so read first then understand then reply,dont reply in anger because well it makes a mess out of your post and its hard to understand,case and point ''This game isnt for pre alpha'',it isnt for FOR....yeah not understanding that that but lets move along.

you're not a coder or a programmer neither am i but i have spoken with enough of them to know that when you add an update to an mmo it has an effect on EVERYTHING,ive seen it countless times,triple A mmos come out with a patch full of content and wam bam thank you maam the update screwed something else hence them having to do en emergendcy patch.

not going to discuss the rest of your post since its all bwah bwah cry me a river,cant login,cant test bugs,bwah bwah,ready dude?

say all you want,i am not going to change my mind or way of thinking,is the server perfect? nope,of course not as of right now its a clusterXXXX,but they that is what pre-beta is for,atleast that is the way i see it along with several millions of mmo players,developers,etc etc who know what an mmo is and how it operates...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!