Discussion for Ticket Upgrade.

• he had already said that @Daneos would the ticket Upgrade[Armor and Weapon] be pay-to-win, and of those items in the gift popo brings a lot of in which if you remove it you will have to replace this item of the gift-popo-and-drop another item to keep balance in these gift-popo and in the server, it is only my opinion. I hope that @Daneos take this into account as they have to maintain a balance.

• he had already said that @Daneos would the ticket be pay-to-win, and of those items in the gift popo brings a lot of in which if you remove it you will have to replace this item of the gift-popo-and-drop another item to keep balance in these gift-popo and in the server, it is only my opinion. I hope that @Daneos take this into account as they have to maintain a balance.

not trying to be mean here.. but I have no clue what you mean, more details pls? o_O

• Tickets were basically the cheap way to get high upgraded equipment, and buying them wasn't an issue for some players. I agree with Daneos that tickets need to be removed as they were a big p2w item. If you're going to get your gear to that kind of level, than you need to work for it through upgrading. Just be glad Daneos altered the upgrade system so you don't lose your equipment piece in the process.

• Tickets were basically the cheap way to get high upgraded equipment, and buying them wasn't an issue for some players. I agree with Daneos that tickets need to be removed as they were a big p2w item. If you're going to get your gear to that kind of level, than you need to work for it through upgrading. Just be glad Daneos altered the upgrade system so you don't lose your equipment piece in the process.

oh god.. o_o, but either way.. having to buy whitestone/wutever their called that only downgrades it if u get the broken one.. pretty annoying, unless you can get those later from monster/quests? (still level 25 :>) my luck with upgrading is pretty bad, stoped at +5/+6 upgrades on armor and +7 weapon, I don't like the risk of losing all the upgrades especially since I haven't spent a dime for the cash points ,-,

what I mean by that is you have to remove that item from the gift popo or how many know about the gift boxes, because if that item still in the server a lot of people ask the same because they do not work or that it serves this item.

• oh god.. o_o, but either way.. having to buy whitestone/wutever their called that only downgrades it if u get the broken one.. pretty annoying, unless you can get those later from monster/quests? (still level 25 :>) my luck with upgrading is pretty bad, stoped at +5/+6 upgrades on armor and +7 weapon, I don't like the risk of losing all the upgrades especially since I haven't spent a dime for the cash points ,-,

Again, be thankful your gear isn't lost completely. As for White Stones, I think this is more of a temporary thing because they are heavily used in upgrading. I think they will be implemented ingame later instead of being a Cash Shop item.

what I mean by that is you have to remove that item from the gift popo or how many know about the gift boxes, because if that item still in the server a lot of people ask the same because they do not work or that it serves this item.

Honestly, I think the gift box needs to be toned down a bit. It gives us too many useless things and EXP boosts at low levels end up not being used up. Flying scrolls should also go, especially since they don't work.

• Why is he getting dislikes?

I'm pretty sure all he's saying is that if the tickets are disabled, then they should be replaced with something else, which isn't a bad idea. (I'd be fine with just not getting tickets at all rather than a replacement though.)

• Again, be thankful your gear isn't lost completely. As for White Stones, I think this is more of a temporary thing because they are heavily used in upgrading. I think they will be implemented ingame later instead of being a Cash Shop item.

Honestly, I think the gift box needs to be toned down a bit. It gives us too many useless things and EXP boosts at low levels end up not being used up. Flying scrolls should also go, especially since they don't work.

really the exp boost and fly scroll if they are still useful for low levels, because what if clogs are the ticket upgrade on this gift box

• Why is he getting dislikes?

I'm pretty sure all he's saying is that if the tickets are disabled, then they should be replaced with something else, which isn't a bad idea. (I'd be fine with just not getting tickets at all rather than a replacement though.)

well honestly.. they might aswell not be there, since that ticket bug or something is still there.. cant use my level 1-20 nor level 1-29 +12 weapon/armor tickets :< by the time(if they do) fix that ill be already way higher and cant use them at all ><

really the exp boost and fly scroll if they are still useful for low levels, because what if clogs are the ticket upgrade on this gift box

honestly... I hardly ever used the exp boosts I have about 10 of the 1-30 level exp boosts ones from the box. With 9999 quests, theres hardly a need for them XD

• Again, be thankful your gear isn't lost completely. As for White Stones, I think this is more of a temporary thing because they are heavily used in upgrading. I think they will be implemented ingame later instead of being a Cash Shop item.

the flying scrolls work for me o.o

• what I mean by that is you have to remove that item from the gift popo or how many know about the gift boxes, because if that item still in the server a lot of people ask the same because they do not work or that it serves this item.

it doesn't matter server going to get reset in a couple of months

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!