Posts by Tummi

Hello guys i had some ideas to add to the game.First of all we need to ne able to go super saiyan 2 for sure.You can add to cash shop for cosmetics so its not pay 2 win by cosmetics i mean skins for costumes.World bossses at every map to be able to change hair and face and our character once again.A small upgrade in graphs would be better.And new maps im not very experienced with the game but these i guess are most of what it need

I don't think that adding cosmetic SSJ2 is so much needed. There's lots of bug and balance to do first.

Full Popo Candy "Head" = Revive Your friend. You just click on Ur friend and on item and it bring him to life

Half Popo Candy "Head" = When You die You got option Revive or Respawn (to town). When u click Revive, it bring You back to life, but U need to have this item in inventory. If You don't have, U got an info that missing Popo Candy. Looks like You got many of these ^ full heads.

Weird "figure" Popo candy (don't remember name)= (teleport to town, just like skill

^

Also cashers could make the money by using boxes on items and sell the results.

Casher will buy as many boxes as he need to get best stats. Who think that casher with full gear will spend more real money jsut to buy buying boxes to sell items, if he already got good gear + can make with it easy money in other way:D

Casher will always save boxes for himself or keep for another level cap.

Dogi's yes i can't speak for quests, items. I linked a video where mateo found hidden dogi's (frieza dogi xD). But we 'might' have a possibility for new maps like kami's lookout, fortune teller baba's area,

Fortune Teller Baba area is on (probably next) map on desert under Dark Namek. And Kami lookout is DWC map, that never was released. Probably DWC is something like one-person CC or something smilar to TLQ.

Just make Brown boxes as drop of TMQ/UD just like Seal Coins drop or just completly remove from game + increase a bit legendary drop from UD/TMQ with better stats.

In few weeks DBO:G will be like:

1. Level up 1-70

2. Buy Cash Points

3. Buy boxes, Stones

4. Upgrade gear

5. Spend Your time on platform.

You should do something to make ppl play UD/TMQ.

make drop rate Harder and remouve stones from cash shop , and remouve current lvl 70 stones in banks so every single person will farm instead of USING MONNEY,( of corse give back the wagu coins) ^^

I would say to make upgrade harder but leave drop rate as it is.

Making drop harder with current "easy" upgrade system makes people with like 300x u70 purples, greens a gods while normal player get much harder drop rate.

Harder Drop rate = No Chance for normal player, cashers got tons of u70 already

Actual drop rate + Harder upgrade system = Got Chance to get Stones and same chances with upgrade for both normal regular players + cashers.

Also btw ther REAL reason why people have their gear upgraded is because they used afk for countless hours in order to do it. Then it got nerfed later later on. Well that's for the 55 cap though.

Exactly...

Adding u70 to cash shop at start of server and u55 for tokens to let people farm them on many accounts and later be surprised that 1/2 of server got +12 or more gear now...

How about think out of the box? Stop thinking only for pvp? I know you guys don't like farming or doing dungeons. But hey this is a mmorpg. It's not League of Legends or anygame like that. You should need to do alot of pve to get your gear for pvp. You should be spaming dungeons. You should be able to improve your gear. Right now you farm 1-2 weeks (hardcore players) at most and you have your whole gear that's enough to win everything. It's literally all reasons to do PVE.

Iam PvE type player and I farm a lot. Cashed at start of game only for z32 bags, clock and for rest i get maybe 5 dogis.

Spamming TMQ is useless for now, did 7 runs in row and only 1 legendary item with poor stats, my friends also pass. You can even check AH how many items from tmq6 there is.

I could be happy to spam PvE content like UD/TMQ if only it drop Stones or good items. Farming mobs to get Stones/good items is worst thing in DBO, that force players to cash a lot or grind like 5h/day on the same spot. Right now Stones drop is good and its not completly waste of time.

I don't want to throw names but there're few players that never farmed, sit 24/7 on platform with cool gear and are scared that some guys will farm smilar gear.

Why DBOG is rat race and players want hard upgrade? Upgrade should be only a part of game, not main thing. I would be happy to see many ppl with +12 to +15. Game will be more based on Skill and tactics. Not funny grind tmq to drop cool item with party + to win that item + to farm Stones +upgrade that item OR donate XXXX$ buy some Cash Shop things and sell them for zenni.

If You're pro player U dont need to worry some noobs got +15 gear just like you. If You're worry, that means You're casher with no skill.

That's why there is suggestion section. Same as players wanted faster way to get Brown Boxes, Daneos added them to Event Boss NPC.

About Your unique titles... Founders are most unique title, that You never get anymore, but players after get any title with bonus, will forget ASAP about founder one. I don't understand this "becouse its unique now". If Daneos going to add rest of titles in 8months or more, players already will **** on that becouse they'll get 150F titles.

Okay I've said what I wanted. Have a nice day.