Posts by Patosay

The exact opposite actually. Hard working players who have no problem getting their own gear and putting effort instead of relying on cashing and buying them or borrowing gear while having no idea how to skillfully play (no shade intended).

Also, there are no lvl 70s in open beta :S

From what I see here, it looks like you should not have good ties in the game.

Because agreeing to withdraw the players' right to freedom to do what they like with their equipment, it seems to me that you should not have friends in the game, because the bond of trust and unity is what strengthens a guild.

What is clear here is that you probably should not even be full +15, this willing to support this dictatorship in the game. We are not guilty of the existence of bug +15.

I put cashpoint to buy my equipment +15, I know many players who bought cashpoint too, we bought several dogiballs, white stones, brown boxes, we spent a black note to get our equipment.

And it just comes with an update like this to get us the right of FREEDOM.

It's obvious that Daneos wants to make more money on top of us, since the drawback currencies are quite expensive

:3 the majority of the good players dont oppose the update so....

The game will live on and will be more competitive anyway

Most good players?

From what we are seeing here in the topic, most are opposed to this update.

Are you basing your idea that most GOOD players do not object, how many? 3 4 or a maximum of 10 players.

already the numbers of those who oppose are much larger.

This is what Daneos and his team are doing is DICTATORSHIP WITHIN THE GAME.

It is taking away the right of the players to do whatever they want with their equipment.

It is taking away the freedom of the players to play.

Daneos is more concerned about making money on top of us than improving the game. The game drop is a disgrace, the token store is a disgrace, cash prices are absurd for a test game.

The chance to raise the items is a shame so low that it is, but Daneos is worried about adding updates that end the game, is worried in nerfar several skils of the characters to the point you do not even see some classes in the game as Dard Warior and Crane heremit.

Congratulations Dane you're taking the game to the bottom of the pit.

All these decisions mods and Daneos Keeps making is just becoming insane. Every single decision that affects the players there should be a Poll created on the forums so the people that actually play the game day in day out have a chance to share there opinion and im not just talking about this update thats coming theres a good few of them since launch that just made no logic at all. Dont get me wrong the community appreciates whats the mods and staff do to revive the game but come on just think before you make these decisions. Do you know how many times people are unsure of items they buy sometimes its not always as effective as we think so we like to do trial and error until we are sure and now your telling me unless your 110% sure you want to even attempt using this ur stuck with it if you dont like it and the only way to get rid of the item is to cash for unbind items this is a pure joke. As yal keep saying its Pre Beta nothing matters its a purely a test server so why do you care if people are selling +15s or not last time i checked your own staff falls into these categories practice what you preach.

You said everything, why is this type of update already fully reinstalled the server? He is taking away the right of freedom that we have products are ours we do whatever we want with them, we spend fortunes with real money to put boxes of cash and he wants to prevent us from doing what we want with our equipment. THIS IS AN ABUSE AND CRAZY ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS ATTITUDE OF Daneos and his team. THE GAME WAS ALREADY 100% PAY2WIN NOW THIS 1000% PAY2WIN.

Do you think you are the only veteran in the game? This quite deluded is not boasting so much because most of the server players are veterans my dear

Are the dbog players really that childish?

Do the people that sell gear by crafting fail to realise that once you don't equip the gear you can sell them...this is a great update IMO because in the open beta, more pve will be promoted since there will be a need of gear, and there will be less scams since there wont be a need to share equipment (and hopefully accounts)

Also. All these complains about how its going to make pre open beta worse is invalid since open beta is what we are aiming for. Hopefully everyone can stop slowing down the progress by giving unlimited complains to the team and just be patient for obt (which hopefully is very soon). Once obt is released then you can complain there

Thinking about yourself is quite comfortable. Players who are not able to play on strong maps and CCDG because they do not have enough strong equipment to support the BOSS, are they like? this is to take away the freedom of the players to do what they want with their equipment, not to mention that for a betatest game, the value of CASH is absurd.

Regarding cash shop, rewards, schedules of automatic events (db hunt, dojo, budokai) and promotions: This will be worked on for the Open Beta stage, you have to understand this is a test server so the main objective is developing the game. Now you guys are testers, so we need to test everything works correctly before organizing it.

Regarding special events: This is solely my fault, I have been dragging with the organization of events because of some irl issues. But I we are currently working on at least 2 new events, I truly hope the first will be announced this weekend.

Regarding Token shop: We are working on improving it, prove is this thread: <TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

If you have any further questions post a reply in here or even PM me, I'm here to talk.

I found your answer rather elusive.

This does not justify the cash items being so expensive, since it is a test server, the items should be cheaper.

Regarding the promotions in cash, you gave me an inconsistent answer, because since the server is in tests, cash should be more accessible for everyone and not with absurd prices.

The items in the cash store have quite high prices and some discounts, we need the cash items to do the tests on the server and the items are not accessible to everyone.

Players are tired of not seeing anything new in the game, no events, no promises at the cash shop, the drop of the serve is horrible, we do not have events for entertaining.

And Daneos did not comment on this post for what reason ?, we are dissatisfied by the negligence of the administrators of the game.

Everyone wants PROMOTIONS, EVENTS TO BREAK THE ROUTINE.

Not to mention the players who can not put cash points, how do they stay in the game?

They ended up giving up since the game turned into pay to win.

Daneos please speak up, and do some.

Lack of Events

I come across this topic to address a subject that is of interest to all DBOG players.

First talking about the dragon spheres search schedules, in addition to the time being short, only two hours. The event of the spheres goes into shock of schedule with the event of 50% of experience.

We DBOG players would like and enjoy more of the spheres event, but also do not miss the experience event, ideally Daneos put the spheres event during a day in the week also to

we enjoy the event better.

Regarding Rewards: In the official DBO there was a reward system called WEBDEPORT, veteran players know what I'm talking about. Daneos as a game administrator, does not make any kind of

reward for server players, or if you want to put an item as a bonus for DBOG players, I think that's a lack of respect.

There is no incentive for the server players in the official every week after the server maintenance they put a premium on WEBDEPORT for all the server players to withdraw and this could happen here

also.

Daneos could reward every week by inserting some item in the cash store inventory as a reward for DBOG players.

Regarding CASH items: We DBOG players spend a fortune placing CASHPOINT and Daneos does not add any bonuses to players who put cashpoints into the game.

Unofficial players who placed cashpoints had different rewards and that's what everyone wants here at DBOG, to be rewarded for it.

About promotions: Our Daneos administrator shows that he is not worried about the players who keep his server alive. You spend a fortune with cashpoints, and you never get an extra percentage

When you put a cash amount, for example, if I put 1000 cashpoints, you should get 10% of the 1000 put, which would give +100 bonus.

Regarding the cash shop: Our cash shop is a shame, you do not see discounts on cash items, besides the very high prices, Daneos does not put promotions to encourage players to put cash and

buy the items in the store. We need PROMOTIONS.

In-game events: Daneos and his team from DBOG, is leaving to be desired, since it has been a long time since I have seen any event in the game made by Daneos and his team, the server needs EVENTS made by

GM "s, there is a great discontent on the part of everyone, because the DBOG team does not make ANY EVENT, we need creative events, the game is delivered to the cockroaches, this shows the lack of commitment of

Daneos with the players who keep the server alive.

TOKENS shop: We need to take our tokens, we play hours and hours, joining token for nothing, has already been said here in the forum for the tokens store to receive an upgrade, it seems more

Daneos and his team ignored us, we need more items in the tokens store.

General observations:

Rethink the schedules of server events, dragon balls, experience event, drop event.

Reward server players in general by giving weekly rewards.

Reward players who place cashpoints and receive no bonus, prize or reward for doing so.

Repaginar the cash shop, this is very expensive the cash items, we need PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS %% in the cash items.

In-game events, Daneos must interact with your server's players, perform creative events as the server is full of spider webs, I've never seen such an event.REALLY WE NEED EVENTS

INTERACTIVE ALL WEEK.

TOKENS shop, we need more items in the tokens store, the store needs to be modified, there are only those low-level items that are useless.

Also I did not see any difference in the damage of the spin of the majin, continues taking a ridiculous damage, I put the points to the maximum and I did not see any difference, I have glove + 15 and sub weapon + 10 and it did not change anything.

The only thing that changed in the spin was that it now works with its normal appearance, but the damage still remains a waste, plus an unnecessary update leaving us players more disappointed.

Also I did not see any difference in the damage of the spin of the majin, continues taking a ridiculous damage, I put the points to the maximum and I did not see any difference, I have glove + 15 and sub weapon + 10 and it did not change anything.

The only thing that changed in the spin was that it now works with its normal appearance, but the damage still remains a waste, plus an unnecessary update leaving us players more disappointed.