Posts by oEffy

It doesn't even matter, every +15 lvl 60 & above gears are all bugged anyways, i might be the only one with high lvl +14 full set without bugging, and it cost me above 16billion (lvl58) so yeah, every lv70 +15 gears are all bugged from duplication or whatever & were sold for $$$ to pidgeons

There are rumors about honest persons, you can spot them using rare weapons (legendaries came with white stones update).
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8971/
    Nah jk according to trade chat there aren't
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8972/

Props on your set tho, I can imagine how hard it was

Hi guys,

there are many original mod threads (keep up the good work!) but I couldn't find one with just switching looks on obj.pak, so I wanted to create one.
    There sure are many possibilities with just changing the obj.pak, so I want to start by creating this thread, hoping many of you will post your client showing the community all that is possible.

So here is what I have done:

Changing Dogi and Gloves: (Dogi a_hen_05_01_h_f.dff Gloves w_glv_104_h_f.dff)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5748/

Changing the look of the Wand: (Example: w_wnd_40a.dff and w_wnd_40b.dff)
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5749/

Getting a Saiyan Capsule: (v_atb_02.dff overwritten as v_car_04.dff [didn't test the lvl box scouter since it has 2 datas])
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5750/

In case you want to experiment but don't know how, here is how I do it:

First allways make a back-up (I even make a back-up of the whole pak folder, since I don't know the interaction between all those files and I had some happy accindents while experimenting before)
    I used the unpacker tool (copy it to your game folder and start it) and then looked at the pictures of the .dds (+ icons for gloves)
    When I found something I like to see, I search for the name in obj.pak (with using the dbo resource tool) and change it with a number where I have the item ingame.
    A detailed explenation on how to change it is in -Saitama-s thread Post 20
    DBOG Mod Showthread for Everyone

The tools can be downloaded here:
    https://workupload.com/file/8s3q2Dr

Things I tried but failed:

Switching to unreleased Back Costumes (I always get no response at the char selection)

Change the color of the dashing (so far I found the dash colour itself but not the tail colour - like dashing blue with a yellow tail with thunder)

Maybe you succeed or find/found out pretty cool stuff to change too then please show us your client^^

There was an exploit a few months ago where people could duplicate their items or zeni. So one guild took serious advantage of this and made copies of their +15 gear to hand out.

I wouldn't place my bets on "there was".

People buy dogi and other stuff, sell, buy Stones and gear and do +15 in one day.
    p2w just like on original DBO.

If you acutally made 2+ gears lvl65-70 after the white stone update and aren't blessed with the luck of 20 people at once you wouldn't say such a nonsense. I bet you were one of the players saying "I buy 50cp I make weapon +15". Even before the white stone update there were just to few stones in circulation for buying to do it in a short time and now there are even less.

True p2w just like original DBO. There are very low chances now without cashing but the chances with cashing atm are so low too, that you might go all out spending thousands and need some time to buy yourself all those stones needed. Someone calculated a average of +400 Stones for a +15, my experiences before the update where 60-130 tries for my 3, I don't think there are that many players shaking that off in just a few days. It is more like buying an illegal copied one for a few $...

It still is pre open beta tho. BIDS will come and they might drop stones, wagu machine will come, iirc there are plans for a system with white stones available without cash. Untill then I also have full trust that majority of exploits will be taken care of.
    Game is still fun and there is no budokai jet, so there are other things to worry.

Ah okay now I guess I get what you mean. I allways thought it is just a visual bug here.

Killing a bunch of mobs will give you a good average tho (although I won't take the time to write everything down). Or how do you know you are right?
    And for me having wild 2x7 % rings with wild % weapon gives the most dmg output in the long run.
    Closly followed by 9 prop rings who also got 3% wild dmg (14% vs 12% on my understanding)

Edit: one boss while swithcing gloves
    Rings working with matching weapon attribute (or prove me wrong)
    Necklace might be bugged, don't have the gear to test it

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8948/

https://youtu.be/5SOzqekLEaw

Yes, in dbog are different,you can have no attributes in weapons, but you have one or two of accessories wild attack it will increase the percentage in wild the same way, here is not needed as in tw, "Wild attribute property for wild attribute", you can use any one and get these accessories to make a higher percentage on the desired attribute, as I mentioned the example of the wild jacket

Hasn't it got fixed? Or I did misunderstand it.
    Just did a quick test using gloves with wild/elegant/honest/no attribute on mobs with no attribute and wild attribute. Having 2x7%wild dmg rings I allways did more dmg with the wild gloves

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8937/

https://youtu.be/HKCXrmbq408

Afterall tell me have you ever seen this 36% e crit gloves on TW? like the answer is ofc no cause nobody got it back then and soo far my guesses will be the shit changes daneos made to the game had to effect some small bug or something after all i wont trust a single picture without see it in front of me ingame than accept 1 random picture that maybe been used photoshop or so after all he just said he made no limits... some means there will be chance of getting 40% phys crit or energy crit ...............................................................

sure lets meet up ingame and no its not that i dont trust people but there some stuff people cant give trust on after all i never seen this gloves and never going to belive the stats if so then all these farmers player failed hard to gain good drop ... for 1 year now .... some means these gloves either are super rare or just a fake ...

If you acutally have read the screenshots you wouldn't ask those questions. Anyways sold, think what ever you want to think...

Soo far i would say this is probably a photoshop skills or so ... and for me to trust this type of stat on a gloves that i have never seen i would ask you to meet me ingame one day add me PussyHunter and i will check the gloves by myself to trust what i see and what you got ... Soo far people will belive this is fake ofc

Bro you don't trust your own guildmate?^^ I would be carefull too, I understand. I can show you anytime and ofc I can show the buyer then too.

Hi,

I'm offering you the chance to get one of the rarest. Personaly I haven't seen one neither in the original nor here (tho a friend told me, he already saw a 14 crit rate one, while original cap was 13).
    I am talking about this beautie:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5599/

Isn't the cap 33% on those?
    The item is neither hacked or copied, it was optained by myself without any illegal methods
    Can I wear or resell it?
    Yes, I have submited a ticked cause I wondered:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5600/

Since i think you won't have many chances to obtain such an item I will ignore everything below 1kkk (you have seen the AH...) and will see after about 1 week to whom I sell.

Best to reply here on the thread or via pm as I am often afk ingame.

Hate to be this stick in the mud but trading in-game items for CP or donation codes is actually breaking game policy. You can be banned for this is you do it so be careful. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5541/

Just seeing the trade chat, some people being like, "Want to buy xxx item for 2000 CP", mods? hello? Should be instaban...

So guys, be patient, and keep waiting for the Open Beta, hoping a new ingame GM/MODS team, taking care of every -againsttherules- issue...

Open Beta, come soon, we need you!!! ;)

Imo buy item xxx for cp is okay. You just skip the part of selling dogis and stuff on the auction house to get the zeni indirectly. Ohterwise how are non-casher supposed to get dogi balls and brown books?
    Different if selling Zeni for $ or selling items for dollar (thats how I understand Cosmos screenshot).

As for the prices, if I really would sell my +15 parts it would just be if I wouldn't my class anymore and needed other gear.
    I needed in average 100 tries from +10 to +15 and that was before the white stones where "improved". My pants needed alone 62+ (those I recorded) tries from 14 to 15 thats 30 cp * 62 = 1860 cp alone for white stones.
    Now you get -2 for every broken, so I don't even try to make it, seeing that I am not even lucky enough to get my boots above +10.
    Keeping in mind that players who want to sell mostly want to make a different gear the same and finance that with the sell you can guess where the price is going...(white stones, U stones, way more tries cause you now get downgraded)

So I don't think there are even many chances to buy a gear +15, if you don't want to spend 200$ real cash for a copied +15 item. Although then I can just say it like Naruto1988 that there hopefully is a way in the future to taking care of the issue and the ones abusing it.

Te explico los dogis tienen 1 solo de los archivos modelo (DFF), los equipos utilizan 3 archivos modelos (DFF) indicando chaqueta, pantalon y botas. / I explain the dogs have only 1 of the model files (DFF), the teams use 3 files models (DFF) indicating jacket, pants and boots.
    Por esa razon dije que no se puede, porque yo no tengo la forma de modificar los modelos. / For that reason I said that you can not, because I do not have the way to modify the models.

Hi, first of all great work (I already gave you my like when you started the thread :) )!

Maybe i understood something wrong, but I read it as he just wants to see the red dogi while wearing the yellow one (no changing the model itself).
    Like this:
    (I guess since he wants a special dogi, the trick with renaming the numbers/codes on notepad doesn't work like it was back when I tried with Trunks WP dogi)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5514/

For that i just extraxted the 1 dll file for female humans on objects.pak (i scrolled down till i found a_hen_05_01_h_f.dff and then rightclicked to extract it)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5515/

renamed it with pie pie dogi female humans name (a_hen_05_01_h_f.dff --> hls_cos_409_h_f.dff on my folder) and overwrote it again (scrolling down till i found hls_cos_409_h_f.dff rightclicked and overwrote it with the renamed file from my folder)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5516/

Edit: I guess now I understood what you meant. Something like you can change it but not the shape of the jacket, pants,...Like my first try:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5517/
    With my object.pak way it works tho^^

Kinda see it like Burst when it comes to if it is illegal or legal.
    Although it is very angrily in the case of the blank dragonballs and not a good way to behave as part of a community.

In TW there were rumours about a reciepe for them to turn them back to normal ones. Find it/ create it and then they finally have a use and can't be misused.

These are the dogis in the data of the game (posted by sosalucionleonel here). Couldn't find it tho...

male
    female

The ninja dogi can also be optained in west city near cc dungeon with medusa coins.
    The budokai place had at least 3 dogis, never made a screenshot tho. Iirc one was the green/orange yamchu dogi.

Dude, it's the internet, nothing is offensive unless you choose to be offended by it, which is clearly stupid.

Leo flames out of boredom, if you really want this not to occur again, then just completely ignore him.

Just don't spark problems. . . . . :Kappa:

Calling others nazis while suggesting methods sounding like one is the biggest nazi of them all just made my day. I can just recommend anyone too to not take it that seriously.

(More or less) back to topic. (Sorry if not, but idk where else, and this effects the economy)
    Is it starting again?
    Maybe someone who speaks chinese can translate. Looks like +15 are beeing sold for 200 dollars for me. 3 chars spammed that, while one Name sounded pretty familliar with running on +15 legendary gear on a few chars. Don't want to report any names tho if i am not sure...
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8807/

None of us is trying to do smothin we need at least 25 experimented lvl 70 players

Imo using the party reviver as example:

Many players farming the world boss coins --> prices are low
    Nobody farming the world boss coins --> prices are high
    If i get a reviver and need money fast i will sell it cheap to increase the chances of getting zeni fast.

As simple and hard as that.

Prices should stabilise when the game gets more active players and there is a good balance in every thing that can be done for drops.

I also don't think the prices will change as fast as they did anymore. It isn't that long ago since bots are taking good care of, so there was a extraordinary event erasing a high amount of the offer while the demand was the same. Imo this effected everything (higher prices for stones,needing more zeni for your gear so less available for cosmetics,...). Then the duplicating of items and that zeni hack made it even worse and faster worse. Maybe another fast change will come with BIDS depending on what the mobs there drop (in tw it was only golden boxes), but i don't think it will be a skyrocketing change like we had the last weeks.

Setting a range effects it too much (who does it, on what premisses?) Example: The reviver is free to get on a regular basis, so i assume the max wouldn't be set to high. So if noone is farming the coins and it is rare who will sell it cheap?
    So setting a fix range ins't the right solution imo.
    Adapting that range once in a while or putting stuff in there from an gm/25 experienced lvl70 player would need a good overview of overall, don't think that amount of players is enough to regulate it effectively.