Posts by Danuvius

The only thing that buffers to in dungeons are remove debuffs and auto attack. Dende Poko and Karma can also remove debuffs. And auto attacking?

I can do the same easily with dual client and I won't need to share the drops. So there is literally no reason to take a "random" buffer with you. You are right with the idea buffer has no place in kraken cell bacterian dungeon right now but well the same is for fighter swordsman plasma grandma crane. So next what? We should force people to take a plasma? Sry but this is just a really stupid way to fix the problem. Just forcing people to do something hmm dunno in which century we live but hey maybe it will work.

Didnt you just mention the reason why this change HAS to be implemented?

wow clear kraken with grand chef ~ tell me one person that actually mains a grandchef and has decent gear to enter a dungeon, please

the rest of the updates are 10/10 tho

Dong Doria hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ultimate And Grand Buffs Are A Problem As They Will Be Needed In Every Party That Need Buffs

:(:thumbdown::!::!:

every party needs a dende/poko too or no?

Very nice.

Ive never read so much nonsense compiled into one post...

yes nerf sk boldstrike, his only good dmgspell xdxdxdxd.

Since when is Poko even able to summon his pet with a 3 sec cast time?
    And yes, the prop changes are a problem since the game was balanced with that stat as mainstat in the game.

SK has multiple damage spells, only Bold Strike is the most superior one due to Bleeding. Don't forget SKs are Tanks and no Namek Fighters

I'd kill for a Kid/Skinny Male Boo Basic Form. (And no I don't want to use Mr. Popo App)