Posts by adrian on fire

The fact of the matter is you don't really now that. I and others (as cash shoppers) give stuff to our friends for free all the time lol. It also doesn't matter how long you've played dbo, anyone can figure out probability with math and provide good enough input.

Yeah okay but that doesn't really matter because the main topic of this thread is brown boxes & Boss event

That Isn't how slot machines work. If the only "win" is the jackpot and every other outcome is - value you actually discourage rolling on the wagu. You need some high, medium, and low wins to make slots desirable. The less desirable the wagu the less rolls. The less rolls the fewer times the wagu turns over(less jackpots) less jackpots means inflated jackpot prices. A f2p player who can afford a cowboy dogi or fairy wing now would not be able to afford it in your system. Everything you do impacts other items. That is the interesting thing about economics. You can't just look at one item in a vacuum. There is a delicate balance.

There are no f2p player at all that have a cowboy dogi or fairy wings. also it seem you just made your account like 2 day ago and your hard defending wagu machine/ trying to get feedback on a broken system that countless member of this community have given multiple solution to fix I think Iceman made an thread with a decent amount of suggestions and replies on how f2p can get their hands on brown boxes:/ and btw boss event still give 1 brown for 4 gold coins and 10kk zeni, that the reason why I made this thread.

Thanks for the reply. What method do you recommend for obtaining them? NPC? Drops? Timed Events? Also would you change the cash option for boxes with this? Remember the easier you make an item to get outside of the cash shop the less appealing the purchase is to a cash shopper. If boxes were too common or easy to obtain outside then the box roll on the wagu machine would feel as bad as the common dogi. You would see decreased wagu coin purchases since the machine has less "value" rolls. I appreciate you discussing with us. It is a step toward understanding and implementing a sustainable system that the majority are happy with.

the chance of getting brown box from wagu machine are low so it wouldn't devalue wagu at all. The staff can rotate the unreleased dogi in wagu machine so the value can stay afloat with wagu coins.

I alway knew you had great potential as a mod

Funny how I get banned for speaking my opinion and yet actual players who are flaming are left untouched. Dbog has a lot of problems, brown boxes rate is just one of them. This is why I say this game will die fast.

I say, just enjoy the game, there's no way in hell Dbog will magically do a 180 turn and give the players what they want, getting an actual real ammount of brown boxes being cash shop only and the earrings drop rate was all strategically done by Daneos himself.

Maybe a project will come with actual passion, but for now no, thread should just be closed since everything is said and nothing will change.

It shouldn't be closed because if this thread get enough replies they will eventually change it which is what most people are hoping for