Posts by Astin

I'm on the side that believes Shadow knight's damage shouldn't be nerfed and my reasoning for that is the following:

1. Bold strike/Steal is pretty much where the majority of their damage comes from, aside from that they do approximately the same amount of damage as a DW

2. Shadow Knights are already easily countered by classes such as Cranes, Karmas, and Swordsmen. In case you aren't aware all 3 of these classes are capable of immobilizing SKs without much trouble if they're skilled, if a Shadow knight can't get their damage in quickly they WILL lose.

3. What'd be the point of even choosing SK if their damage is on par with DW. DW has DP which is a move that regenerates a vast majority of their LP bar instantly and overall they tank better than SKs PvP/PvE.

4. Most of the time Humans aren't willing to buy multiple sets of accessory to counter certain classes instead they complain about their high damage output. Meanwhile you have SKs who need to buy anti fear, para, bleed, confusion etc along with props in order to compete with other classes. You can ride your high horse all day calling SK a noob class after you've become a successful PvP SK.

Couldn't have said it better.

i can clearly see you are underage mate.Not bragging ? Tbh its the first time im hearing/seeing someone did cc70. And im an active player on forum and ingame and i didnt see anybody doing cc70.So im glad someone posted this information rather to keep it for themselves.

You call it brag but why didnt you post it on forum ?If as you claim you did it first.I mean just look at it from another point of view.This is a information people like myself never got to know.Really cringe to see all this kids ( you really desirve to be called kids) saying'' we did it first but we dont brag''.

Well good for you,and you also have screenshot so what kept you from posting on forums ? If you did maybe Vadim didnt have to make this thread.

good job my friendos, really impressive. (this is a sarcasm commentary since everyone already did that)
    one more Ryosai who thinks himselfis at the top when he is not really lol

this deserves a slogan and should be something like: "keep dreaming".

EDIT: you can declare yourself "on top" again when you remove the footprint from the boot we used to run you over last Sunday.

True this post is a bit cringe but bro whats all this drama that follows you around?

Why is everyone thinking that is easier to uppgrade with the new token stone ? it costs 600+500=1100 tokens just for 1 chance to upgrade.

I have 1 account.Now i need to get autopots,z24,which are mandatory and if i want to make level efficently i have to alos get 200%booster.

Now tell me with 1 account how is it possible to upgrade ''easier''?Because you guys maybe forgot that there are also potions,also a dogi,also pet food and many others in token shop.Now i get your concern about OB turning into PoB but tell me what did you guys do to prevent POB from comming into OB?

You dont see yet because nobody is lv 70 yet but soon enough PoB will come into existence.As it is normal because nothing is different from Pob why do you think the game should follow another course if nothing is done?

You can't tell me that half of the cashers who camp the plat are hard working. Everytime i fly over plat or get there i see certain ppl who have extremly good gear and i see them altmost at any hour of the game.Never saw those cashplayers farming.Is true that some of them also are hard working but they are a low majority.

Also i know that money=work,and i agree. But its not balanced at all, i wanna see a f2p who will have the gear that lv 70's cashers will have when the cap opens. I really dont look foward 70cap.It will feel so depresing.And those are the people who want to ''end' the chances of others to get good gear.

If not then tell me how come nobody suggested this kind of thing before ?Just now after as you said there are alot of items +13 +14 being made ?

Might be a coincidence but everything fits the pattern.If lv 60 cap comes half of ppl who are pro this thread will dissapear,because they need lv 60 gear.

Regards,

Private server projects are like this, it takes time for it to be good. I dont know how many server projects you guys tried, but this is a normal pace for any private project.

Daneos is out this summer hunting girls, let the guy be men...

nah man, he gets paid big time, usualy private servers are not a cash grab like this game but here we are. I dont mind getting scammed like this but atleast work for those money.

Maybe keep Title forever, but remove Dragons after a week? We will know who won budokai + who won last one.

watch the tournament, is easier to know who won this week and who didnt lol. seriously asking for such a stupid change out of a stupid reason sorry to say this,but after you got first place aura please tell me how good you will feel knowing next week is gone,knowing this week you will also need to struggle hard as fk just to get another time aura.

My suggestion will be to remove the kid aura from players that make lv 30. Alot of people walking with aura are with the kid aura's which is fairly easy to get since +15 items are 50kk not 500kk

LOL u guys talk about removing the aura like it's so easy, everyone here talking big about making aura 7 days when they can't get 1 aura.

I also cant get the aura i want and trust me i wouldnt even struggle if it was for 7 days. Fk that shiet ,you dont know how much effort and gear takes to beat the top players of this server.

it's so funny to see so many people getting involved, in a real game when this happens usualy the staff or the admin would take action. But you guys forget we are playing a cash-grab game nothing more.Daneos is making decisions based on randomness not on logical tought.And usualy he waits 1-2 weeks and everybody forgets about what was he supposed to do.We can clearly see that even the gm was influenced by this.Cant wait to see lv 70 where people will suggest to lower the succes rate because they are already +14 from week 1.

its because you probably dont have the neccesay gear or you are wrongly informed.

Dmg of nameks is not that high.Is true bold strike or life leech might be a bit high but thats all,they do not have high dmg compared to a turtle or a fighter .

Sure thats true, f2p players have problems with getting dogi balls and boxes, i already suggest somewhere to add chance to get dogi balls and boxes as bonus drop from ud/tmq if is finished in best time.

Community and including myself made tons of threads about everyting wrong. All of them got ignored.I already can bet that the game will stay p2w like this until it dies out, and if its going THIS way ? lv 70 cap comes everybody gets full +15 in 1 year(+14 will be enough) and the game is dead,nobody will start to play the game knowing the big difference between them and cashers ,and even the cashers themselves will get fed up with the stupid RNG and leave.

its so funny how there were alot of post 1-2 years ago about this game not going p2w and suggestions about uppgrading and stones, and everyone contributed to the development of ideas in order to avoid that.

Sadly here we are 2 years later and game is p2w hard and even sadder is that everyone seems like they adjusted to the idea that this game is P2W.

It's not pay to advance .Everybody saying'' just farm dont cry you can also get gear like that''

Well i've been farming alot and im no near where i should be,players who cash just change a few times in a necklace/earring get a few props/anti something, and they sell for 90kk. EZ MONEY.

Still not p2w? what about dogi balls, i cant fkin get dogiballs and i've been spamming CCBD,and when i get them they fail or give me a trash stat.

Sorry for complaining in this thread about game being heavly pay-to-win but starting a thread would be pointless as nobody listens to this threads anyway.

Forum is just like a PunchingBag where community comes and says everything wrong and hits hard as fk,meanwhile Daneos is making money, and in my opinion is doing nothing towards the game with them.in the past there were server purchases and so on , but now nothing happens.NOTHING.

There is not even 1 clear evidence that the money people are spending on the game are being put to use in game.

Peace

Im having 1 acc farming for Tokens. And even now after 16k tokens spent on my stick,it is still +7 so please just because you guys farm with 50 char's overnight(or farmed and got thousands of tokens) doesen't mean you should change the broken system.

After you'r already full +14 is kinda easy to suggest to bring broken back is it ?

Keep it as it is.

He has no obligation to know English since he does not have this language as a mother language, if you really did not understand what he said, you would not know it is a flamme lol.
    He's just disappointed, because like all of us at PARADISE he expected a more fun and difficult fight, now he is urging you (with flamme) to improve, but the words of the Dreamer have left us still disappointed, because nothing will change in this way. :(

everything you say is completly irelevant and out of my line of discussion. if he doesent know english he should go onto his representative language section. English is not my first language but atleast i try to be representable enough to make it easier for others to understeand. But i guess everything i say here will get countered by '' we won , we are the best'' .And i think several people pointed his attitude as being inacceptable , but hey atleast he( who is he ?) won.

atleast change autopots.

I played 20 ish ranked battles in which i won altmost all because my oponent had low gear,BUT in this games i consumed altmost a full 500.000 red pot. I mean cmon. And i wasnt even using it everymatch due to winning from 1 shots.And then guess what i went to AH to buy some because i was about to run out,but HEY there is NONE in the AH.Its the 3 rd day that i try to find a damn red pot no matter the price and i cant.

1500 tokens i think is the price for a S autopot which will last => 13k hp and im using 1 per round thats 26k hp=1 ranked match,meaning the S potion will run out in 100/26=3.8. But let's say we dont use 1 in each match so thats roughly 5 ranked matches with 1 S autopot.

1500 tokens can be made in 37.4 Hours. And i currently have just 1 max level char so that means even if tradable i cant make more.

So without using anything from token shop i can play 5 -ish ranked matches once 2 days IF i keep my laptop NON-STOP on.

And that was a calculus made for my human now imagine a namek with 20k hp who wont win rounds by 1shoting oponent.

Fun right Daneos ?

ps: they are a must, please people who will quote this post saying , ''you can play ranked without autopot'' you are the kind that dont play to win or have imposible good items and you dont need autopot.

Suggestions: i find it fair that such a punny potion should be 300 tokens. As this is a private server not an official.

Another reason for this is that the game is already p2w, nobody cant denie it, atleast give us the comfort of the token shop.

Also in tw i had dozens several pots from drops. And i didnt cash anything.So why is on this private server even harder to get ?

God, atleast type some proper english before embarasing yourself so hard. I actually have problems reading what you ,sir just vomited.

Because of your writting right now i imagine im talking with a raging,and toxic person who can only smash his keyboard with the face.

Dont embaras your guild so hard, when they worked to win.

Just stay silent and enjoy the win dont be dumb cmon.