Posts by Syren

Hello DBO G Community,

Making this change happen would mean classes that are not so great in PVE can still take advantage of the CCBD Reward system without being left out due to there class. This would also mean the insane prices these items are currently valued at will decrease. No player should feel that he can not main X class just because they bad in PVE. With this change you will be able to play what you want and send you benefits over to the desired account or even make a profit by selling them to buy something else.

Edit: Please give your reason if you choose 'No'.

With turtle you cant skip corners it has to be all in or not in at all when it comes to gear. If you really want to excel as Turtle you need to have CCBD Armor Set for the Cooldown Bonus since DBOG cooldown is a more strict that retails cooldown. For a majority of match ups you will need props on earrings and good prop not half ass props, These matchups include Fighters, SM, Karma etc. You will also need a wide variety of anti stun sets for anti confuse anti para and so on in order to counter. The thing that makes Turtles unique is there ability to infinity combo as most of you would know by divines videos. At 55 cap it was hard but at 60 cap you have all the skills needed to excel for sure. I would say there is only 2 classes that have a upper hand against turtles and that is Crane and Swordsman both of these classes if they are good can give you a very hard time. You will also not win on gear alone you must know how to counter each and every class to the best of your ability and that wont be learnt right away need to practice:thumbup:The ability to use both Physical and Energy Defense CC gears is a massive bonus for turtles able to utilize high stats and insane defense with cooldown implemented is a massive bonus.

Turtles are not weak by any means, They are infact really good if the player knows how to utilize there skill set. The only problem with turtles is that they are similar to Swordsman and what i mean by that is they will consume all your resources in order to be good. Very expensive to gear. The trouble is people do not give them the time and resources needed to learn and master the class. I personally prefer crane style of pvp though.

They **support** you to win.
    they are a support guild.
    and btw, there was just 4 members from Public Enemy ... you can keep talking about how important they are to continue to help you - no problem - but they are rather a support guild. Send them alone (without any members borrowed from you) to any dojo with any decent guild defending and you will see.
    Nobody cares about the POB, from the moment the server left the POB PublicEnemy did nothing, did not win anything.

Talking about Undisputed - which is not ally but I respect - is different, as they are rather a big guild (Monel is my longtime friend btw).

You do realize that dojo war is 30 cap right? you think we can take all there members + our own members all into 1 fight? Classic response from someone who did not play POB 'nobody cares about POB' Open Beta been here for not even 2 months and you think that certify's a position for you guys?

PublicEnemy? Seriously guys? They are just a support guild for undisputed.

Public Enemy is anything but a support guild. As shown today during our Dojo War the crucial role they played in sealing the victory with us. Without them it would not have been possible to perform as we did. When Public unites with Undisputed on any occasion a real force is made. For those who played POB knows what im talking about, all the months we spent with complete control of the server in all aspects.

how do you unbind title or dogi with ball on it?

Hi, You can not unbind a title as it binds soon as you purchase the title. The only title that is able to be traded is Universe Luckiest (cooldown title) However if you have equipped the title then it is now perma binded. As for dogi effects you click Shift + Right Mouse Click to remove a dogi effect which therefore the dogi is now able to be traded.

Note: This thread is very old. In future feel free to submit a ticket or create a new thread.

Sendoku don't be mad but you get all your achievements on private server at early phrases of tests, you was around weak players coz i know no one from good players who played or really cared about these tests where you become self named king, see you at lvl 70 cap, most of good players don't take you serious, you talk too much, most of players that follow you are weak, they were also weak in hk/tw i know most of them.

In every fight that you lose you call your oponent: lucky, unskilled, hacker, bugger.
    Your ego grow too much for sure. Im not saying that you're a bad or weak player, youre fine but nothing special.

If you played POB you would know that the elites of POB excel far beyond the elites of retail. If you watch any video of retail dbo elites and you watch a video of POB elites there are no comparisons. Players in POB had so much time to learn and adapt to harness there classes. Yes 99% of players still have not much of an idea but that small 1% of a few players who excelled in POB really does show. To think you called players weak in POB when pretty much the majority of those who was in Budokai was full +15 with maximum stats, Yes the vast majority may have been weak in terms of skill but those who were popping up in semis/finals on a weekly basis are those who have gone way beyond best of retail.

A lot of people here seem to think that they are going to capture a nostalgia effect from this level 55 cap when in reality that aint the case. If you think spamming TMQs UDs for the 'Pve Players' is going to satisfy people then you are wrong. Once you hit 55 Level 55 these Dungeons become useless and a waste of time especially UDs. TMQs may have some ground to stand on but lets be real chances are you are going to need to box them gears and since im someone who does not have a huge amounts of resources to through at gears until its worth while there is no way im going to box/upgrade tmq6 when tmq7 is just right around the corner and im sure others will agree. So all in all when you hit 55 you have is Dojo War and budokais and low end cc. Whereas 60 you can be doing CC100 Spam gaining Rare dogi balls and CC gears and for those who put the early effort into upgrading level 60 gears you might even get away with Kraken and Cell (Im not sure about this one might be a little bit hard and only for the elites) Level 60 is all round a very great cap and has content for PVP players and PVE players.

I personally would like to get 55 cap done quick as possible since it limits you to what you can do. Level 60 cap on the other hand has massive amounts of content available and also makes PVP more exciting (for me anyway) since classes should have pretty much all skills they should need to win. Level 60 cap could last for months and i would be fine with that since you can do pretty much all of Level 70 content anyway. As EchoSon said Balancing can only happen when we have reached higher caps because whats the point balancing anything at low caps for the level cap to just raise and be put right back to square 1.

Hi, You increase your LP by using Constitution effect on your gears for example 1 constitution on Jacket would = Around 80-100 LP depending on your race/class. You should try to look for around 10 constitution+ on Jacket Pants Boots.

You increase your EP by using the Energy effect 10 Energy = 1000 EP although i would not recommend using Energy on you gears as its not really required the majority of time

You should be able to find what you desire on the Auction House. Higher the stat more its going to cost.

Note: You can only use Auction House/Mail System when you are Level 29+

option 2 is beaten by a turtle going for sleep right after freeze. Freeze doesn't lock the target after the CC is done(unless it's somehow different here). All he has to do is spam the skill and slow takes 1 second , you won't sleep the turtle first, your best bet is option 1 in fact, but even so if both go for sleep at the same time it becomes a matter of ping here , either way Most turtles here might've sucked if they don't know this, its basic.

If you have faced a Turtle Hermit as a Crane Hermit when you freeze the target and then you click sleep it is impossible for the turtle to win the sleep vs sleep battle because cranes have a slight advantage in timings and even if the crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping the crane will still win the sleep vs sleep battle after freeze because turtles are unable to cast sleep as fast as a crane can.

Hi,

1. Thousand Slashes does not need Bleeds to be strong if you played during the times where Thousand Slashes was strong all you would need is 1 solid burn + RP Dmg and then use thousand slashes and you can hit super high damages.

2. Im not sure why Lost in Time was removed but i guess somewhere on the lines of 'its OP'

3. Cranes are the counter for turtles and if played right cranes will own turtles with ease.

4. Plasma Majin is not that bad since you can go full anti confuse make them waste there conufsion then switch to full anti para and you will win. Karma on the other hand is the ultimate counter for cranes and it is very hard to beat them.

5. Fighter is all luck related, If you put in the effort and grind and you obtain 64% anti crit then you have a real good chance to beat fighters. Swordsman is the counter for both spiritualists and if they are a good swordsman you will struggle no matter what gear you have.

I personally would like to see Lost in time return since it made cranes more versatile in pvp. Changing the waves to work without a DOT applied would just be broken 35m instant Para 35m instant confusion no ty. I would like to see the cooldown on them decreased.

I dont saw any another threads about crane and i dont care about them, thats why i don't comment them and i dont look for them, i give a fk and i will write what i want and about what i will like, while you have anything to say about this thread, you don't have any arguments, so you're the one who looks for attention, you coming here and you telling me shit, i dont care about your personal opinion, you're also no one as player so rip you.

There is no need to be offensive to Danuvius he was just stating his opinion. Please keep it civil.

SK is considered to be the viable pvp option out of the 2 classes but as you may have seen Sendoku made use of Dark Warrior pvp abilities and was actually very successful with it. For things like farming Dark Warrior will always be number 1 since they are gods all round, they can heal themselves to max lp consistently which means you will never need to sit and heal again unlike sk you will have to at some point.

Only problem in old DBO was AUTO pot bug, where you could remove auto pot when he refill your HP and goes into CD mode.

Since here that isn't problem, it should be back.

I remember I had on my fighter, SM around 20 auto pots LP and EP and on my SK around 40... (never really use them on SK -_- ).

:D Ye they boxes should be added back. Auto pots should not be a luxury thing and should be for everyone and people should not have to debate using them or not just because they are so expensive. People who pvp everyday should be able to have both LP and EP on at most times if not all times:thumbup:

Im quite sure Auto pots will never be removed from rank battle as they are very important for some classes to win. I do agree that they need to be cheaper though as 1500 tokens for 100k auto pot is just not right since nameks barely get 5 refill and then they going to have to play for hours on end to get another due to new token system. iceman is right in retail Auto pots was not considered as this luxury item they were easy to obtain and the majority of players had stacks and stacks of them.