Crane Hermit Nerf/Balance

• The truth is, an end game Crane Hermit that would be wearing full +15 Black CCBD gears, as well as CC150 Auras, would crush ANY class.

But, for that to happen, one must first have every single goddamn gear possible (like DiViNe did, and look how op he was, but props wasn't working so he couldn't tank fighters, also he played bad vs SKs).

And that person must also be a good player, which is very rare in here...

The point is, Give me maximum gear crane and i would crush anything because the only hardcore counter is Karma but spell lock is nerfed so all you'd need to do is tank through spell locks and stack up burns like vs ulti.

But, will that ever happen ? a Crane who gets to that much gears ? i know i'm interested in doing so, because it's my favorite class.

But only thinking about getting full dogi balls again, re-boxing everything etc on new char is already just way too big of an issue; so imagine getting full ccbd stuff with maximum stats (which requirs box, retail had silver box so it was ok) here only brown meaning it could take 10k box ? hell no.

Bottom line is; if we talking about END game like syren tried to say "cc150 aura", then ye, Crane would become godly, but my SM would also become godly, and i'd crush this crane you're making up.

But as we stand, Crane is the pure crusher of the tank meta-- DW/SK/Ulti/Healers, also counters Turtles; and even with a good set of tmq gears and some props, like turtle, they can beat up fighters. (still lucky fight tho)

And, the 1k slash nerf is good, but they need something in exchange. Say more impact dmgs so they don't have to rely on dots so much and can actually kill MAs without combo ??

• If you are a Crane and your loosing to a Turtle then you are just not a good crane. There is nothing more to say on the matter. You ask any good Crane and they will tell you the exact same thing as i have just said. There is no need to keep repeating 'close range fights' as if i just skipped what you said. Every time you mentioned 'Close Range Fights' I replied with something related to Martial Artists so i dont know what your seeing.

I dont care about turtles i dont lose vs turtles, i bring them here more as example.

• lol trust me as crane you hope for fights against turtles because they are easy wins every time. Soon as match starts you freeze wait till end of freeze duration then sleep. Turtles can do nothing because discs are not instant they have a delay which means freeze will just cancel his discs if he trys to use discs. There is only 1 way a Turtle would beat a good crane and that is if the Crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping in which the turtle will use turtle book at the start of the match then when the crane trys to sleep the turtle uses Turtle Rod KD this will cancel the cranes sleep and therfore give turtle the upper hand in which he can disc them and then sleep. Martial artists are a problem for spiritualists but mainly swordsman. Fighter is too RNG for me to say fighters are easy. And yes making the waves 15m would be fine but if it happens or not is up to Daneos.

Actually, a smart turtle playing a good crane is 50/50 pretty much , it goes to guessing.

if after freeze you go to sleep first, he can dash and sudden stun you, if you go to slow first he can go to sleep and sleep you first.

• fighter can do like 30-40k per 6 sec, crane can do that damage too but needs 60 sec and it will be halved if wearing anti-dot gear that's why thousand slash is there to make instant damage.so why nerfing it too much.

like sendoku said crane hermit can be really good in the end game but it will cost ALOT to get it OP

in my opinion crane hermit needs something to make up for(Compensates) thousand slashes like reduce its cooldown.

• badpiccolo is just a bad sk who wants to nerf cranes because I use beat him all the time in HK with my crane in budokai

lol nice fake news i dont want even nerf crane, learn how to read, i sold few times first place in budokai because for me money is more important that shitty title, in every budokai i was in 2 or 3 place always behind mints or the fakin sword pop i dont even know who are you, so good for you, amen. I also never get own by any crane.
    #edit lol i already know who are you, you're the meme, who tried many times kill me with fighter, sk and then you make even crane, lol dude i remember how i solo your guild, everyone laughed at you, always outside arena or using bugs for hit and run.
    i will tell you one thing all your succes in dbog untill now is mistake coz there was no good players until now, coz no one cared about alphas and beta, see you at lvl 70 cap.

• your a trash sk who never came close to winning any budokai to get a chance to sell budokai wins and I 2-0 you budokai garbage sk

mints was two times mm, he sold his place many times also ask him, you dont have idea what, who and when sold something, coz its not knowledge for rats, and you have really head problems you imagine something while you was weak as player, your head is also weak, you need lie for make yourself looks good, you dont see difference between reality and your imagination, here is a lot of players like drum, pinka, xpiccolo everyone know that you was weak lier and all of them were better than you, all of them always laugh at you, this is my last reply, you will have chance to show your power at lvl 70.

• If thats the way you want to look at it then you can counter that no problem. Option 1 go full anti para 100% anti para = No sudden stun. Option 2 soon as match starts slow the turtle then freeze soon as freeze is applied sleep him then go ahead with the combo. No matter how you look at it a good crane will own every turtle no matter who is behind the keyboard:thumbup:

option 2 is beaten by a turtle going for sleep right after freeze. Freeze doesn't lock the target after the CC is done(unless it's somehow different here). All he has to do is spam the skill and slow takes 1 second , you won't sleep the turtle first, your best bet is option 1 in fact, but even so if both go for sleep at the same time it becomes a matter of ping here , either way Most turtles here might've sucked if they don't know this, its basic.

• I really enjoy reading people's comments on Crane's strength, it is so obvious that nobody knows what they're talking about, must be because none of them even played it at a remotely high lvl, ever.

Only Syren knows something about it from what i see, but he still isn't even close to master it.

• I really enjoy reading people's comments on Crane's strength, it is so obvious that nobody knows what they're talking about, must be because none of them even played it at a remotely high lvl, ever.

Only Syren knows something about it from what i see, but he still isn't even close to master it.

No one here is saying that crane is weak, Its more about his missing stun in closed range fights.

• option 2 is beaten by a turtle going for sleep right after freeze. Freeze doesn't lock the target after the CC is done(unless it's somehow different here). All he has to do is spam the skill and slow takes 1 second , you won't sleep the turtle first, your best bet is option 1 in fact, but even so if both go for sleep at the same time it becomes a matter of ping here , either way Most turtles here might've sucked if they don't know this, its basic.

If you have faced a Turtle Hermit as a Crane Hermit when you freeze the target and then you click sleep it is impossible for the turtle to win the sleep vs sleep battle because cranes have a slight advantage in timings and even if the crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping the crane will still win the sleep vs sleep battle after freeze because turtles are unable to cast sleep as fast as a crane can.

• If you have faced a Turtle Hermit as a Crane Hermit when you freeze the target and then you click sleep it is impossible for the turtle to win the sleep vs sleep battle because cranes have a slight advantage in timings and even if the crane has awful ping and the turtle has good ping the crane will still win the sleep vs sleep battle after freeze because turtles are unable to cast sleep as fast as a crane can.

That's true, listen to dis boi

• is this different for DBOG? I played Crane for krDBO and both had the same amount of time once freeze expired there. Is there some animation lock or something here once freeze expires?

When crane cancel his freze the opponen is still frezed for 0,1 sec or something like that, here is just delay for the opponent, it was also on tw and hk.

• Im not exactly sure what you would call it but it seems as long as you dont wait for freeze duration to completely expire and you start sleep cast whilst freeze is active it is impossible for the turtle to cast sleep in time to sleep the crane first. Considering the crane chooses when to start the cast of sleep he as the advantage. It maybe that mine and Danuvius ping is just far better than the turtles we face but we have both played crane for a long time and have faced countless turtles so it cant be just a coincidence.

Yeah ,I know that, but mostly what turtles would do is as soon as cranes would drop freeze and start sleep , they would use kamehameha with knock down ( granted they were able to use the magazine on start), considering the rp power up takes like 0,5 s and the kame is a 1 second skill , he still have 0,5s to spare and once on the floor he can win the sleep fight, which is why I said normally turtles vs cranes is a hard mind game to get the first sleep. But I dont know if that is feasible here.

• When crane cancel his freze the opponen is still frezed for 0,1 sec or something like that, here is just delay for the opponent, it was also on tw and hk.

Yeah, I did some testings against that and you are right it's like 0,1 sec , which is probably why, if the crane has a ping that is 100 ms higher than the turtle he is able to sleep first. I also tried a few Turtle Rod Hurl and was able to knock him down before sleep a few times but it is quite tricky to do as you don't know when he is going to drop the freeze ( of course you could do some hard reads , like how some cranes wait for when the duration is almost expiring ) but yeah 2 players playing with the same ping favors the crane indeed, since my ping to europe is 200ms , any turtle playing from europe can beat my freeze which is annoying.

• Yeah, I did some testings against that and you are right it's like 0,1 sec , which is probably why, if the crane has a ping that is 100 ms higher than the turtle he is able to sleep first. I also tried a few Turtle Rod Hurl and was able to knock him down before sleep a few times but it is quite tricky to do as you don't know when he is going to drop the freeze ( of course you could do some hard reads , like how some cranes wait for when the duration is almost expiring ) but yeah 2 players playing with the same ping favors the crane indeed, since my ping to europe is 200ms , any turtle playing from europe can beat my freeze which is annoying.

Server is in USA tho...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!